Jussi Jokinen

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
#1 Search on Yahoo! currently!

Just saw this and thought it was surprising - Jokinen as the current number 1 search on Yahoo! Never saw that for a non-top tier player before.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Juice seems uninterested in the workout regimens of mere mortals. :laugh:

facilitytour20.jpg

What a great shot. Got this freak of nature talking about fitness and here's juice with a caved in chest and beer gut looking off in the distance.

"I wonder if I'll score another hat trick next game... .... hey coach Granato, what time is it; I'm hungry."

Jussi_Jokinen.jpg

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
If we were clever, we'd offer JJ 3 x 3 during the course of this season, and hope he bites. That solves a ton of problems for us over the next few years, including the ability to slide Kunitz or Dupuis out of the top 6 whenever we like.

Why are we talking about trading a Depres for a Palmieri when we have a 31 year old with baby-soft hands who we don't have to give up assets for.

Muscles4Malkin

Better 2015-16?
Aug 3, 2007
Turku
If we were clever, we'd offer JJ 3 x 3 during the course of this season, and hope he bites. That solves a ton of problems for us over the next few years, including the ability to slide Kunitz or Dupuis out of the top 6 whenever we like.

Why are we talking about trading a Depres for a Palmieri when we have a 31 year old with baby-soft hands who we don't have to give up assets for.
Who, Kobasew?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002

Because this is Hockeys Future and if a player's not 23 or under they're a washed up human turd who should commit suicide to make room for prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad