Jumbo Jet Dogs

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
How have I not seen this? And why can't I stop thinking about it?

Sounds like a good pairing with a Goose Island.....or three.

They first offered it in the playoffs last season. I figured it would be a one-off, but they brought it back for this season. I had everyone staring at it in wide-eyed amazement when I ordered one last weekend. :laugh:

It is honestly one of the best things I've ever had at a sporting event. $9, but it's a massive portion.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
They first offered it in the playoffs last season. I figured it would be a one-off, but they brought it back for this season. I had everyone staring at it in wide-eyed amazement when I ordered one last weekend. :laugh:

It is honestly one of the best things I've ever had at a sporting event. $9, but it's a massive portion.

Well I know what I'm having Thursday, thanks for the heads up!

The Luxury Line

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2015
Oakville
The Old Country "snappy skin" wieners are natural sheep casing (as opposed to plastic casings that get stripped off and have no "bite" to them). Skinners uses them, the old Half Moon in Lockport used them and Vj's for sure.

Very few places use natural casings because they are a lot more expensive.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The Old Country "snappy skin" wieners are natural sheep casing (as opposed to plastic casings that get stripped off and have no "bite" to them). Skinners uses them, the old Half Moon in Lockport used them and Vj's for sure.

Love those wieners, I'm an advocate for True North sourcing those, and it's local. I think they'd sell more and cover whatever miniscule cost increase they might incur.

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014

and less consistent

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I don't know why anyone would make such a big deal out of this.

What did you just...? GET OUT!!!!

gore.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad