July 28th, 2021. Excited or Scared?

Excited or Scared?

• Total voters

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Probably neither excited nor scared since I'm not sure they're going to be overly active. Of course, while I don't expect all that much change in terms of quantity, I'd still hope for impactful changes.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Curious more than anything else. In particular what they do about a 1B goalie and if they opt to spread the remaining cap around on a few mid priced depth guys or if they try to bring in a more expensive impact player.

No way of evaluating for better or for worse something that has yet to happen

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Toronto will be fairly active...

...for cheap, marginal, and diminutive, forwards.

Some think that players like Sandin, Robertson, and Liljegren will fill in. Maybe 1 of them will. The rest need seasoning.

I suppose I'm a little nervous about the UFA goalie they sign. I think that decision has many implications.

If if if if if if Dubas signs a big name free agent then one of the core 4 will get shipped out. That could get exciting.

In conclusion I'm excited.

Reactions: ToneDog

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
giphy.webp

Reactions: LeafalCrusader

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Definitely not as excited as I was for last season. Without major change, it’ll be the exact same shit.

Reactions: Lumberg

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I don't care anymore
And I was pumped before the playoffs started. Thought they could do some damage.
I don't see it changing until Mitch is traded and/or Dubas and Keefe fired.
How anyone keeps Keefe after the last 2 playoffs is beyond me. And I liked the guy

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I’ll say this If you are excited for this off-season or next season either you are:
A) a masochist
B) haven’t been here long enough, I was there too a couple years ago. You’ll adjust soon enough. You are going to have to.
C) Overly optimistic, which plays right into B

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
The team is spearheaded and lead by total failures (executives, managers, coaches, players, etc.)...

And they're going to continue rolling out more failure rosters until enough fans are pissed off enough, completely shut down, and stop tuning in to watch them fail.

We're literally in the JFJ phase right now in case that isn't clear.

Demand better Leafs fans.

Who gives a f*** about the expansion draft when all you're hoping for is *maybe* , at best, a first round...

That is if the team feels like giving a shit that particular week of course...

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
I’m actually rooting for the leafs to miss the playoffs so I can hear Shanny and dubie give exit interviews on how they are doing a great job and making great strides!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad