July 28th, 2021. Excited or Scared?

Excited or Scared?

• Total voters

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I'm kinda not either. There was a lot of talk between Dubas and Shanny about building long term success and being patient. I'm not sure how that looks though if the leafs rinse and repeat next year and again we are all told there's a bigger picture and we just need to stay the course.

I can do that i.e. keep yapping "its a process we gotta stay the course" hell anybody can do that. why the hell are shanahan and dubas getting paid the big bucks then?

hell I will repeat the same shit for 25% of one of their salary

freakin JOKE

Reactions: ToneDog and Cleetus

Stonehands1990

Apr 2, 2021
Shanny fully supporting this shit show core is scary
I think I'd rather have Burke running things right now - yes Burke
If Burke was gifted this core I think he’d do amazing. He tried to fast track rebuild. Had he been allowed to do it properly I’d feel better about it than this Dubas nonsense

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Excited. Always love free agency day. Get to refresh my phone constantly at work, hoping to see a name I want come across.
Coleman, Goodrow, Cizikas, Saad, McGinn, Foligno, Galchenyuk, Ritchie, Oleksiak, Bogosian, Driedger....what's not fun about it? And yes I want toughness, I don't care if you saw Ritchie in there and don't like it lol... he'd have brought a lot more than Thornton without the Hall of Fame career so you can bench him for youth whenever you want/the game suits that, without feeling like a schmuck.
But yeah, love the new hope that comes with it all. Love playing with lineups that are a little more set, and less of a pipe dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad