Toronto
Pierre LeBrunâ€ÂVerified account @PierreVLeBrun 3m3 minutes ago
More
Hearing that Jason Demers, via his modified NTC, nixed a trade to Vancouver

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ron Hainsey would be a terrific 3LD option. He did fairly well playing solid minutes. He'd fit well beside Carrick.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
interesting that Demers blocked a trade to VAN. Wonder if it's a Canadian thing or just a Benning thing...

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I would to, but until that makes its way to Dreger/BobbyMac/Friedman status I don't think it's at all credible.

its Eklund from hockeybuzz, he's about as credible as my dad who has never seen hockey, saying names and accidentally coming up with 2 hockey names.

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes
Ron Hainsey would be a terrific 3LD option. He did fairly well playing solid minutes. He'd fit well beside Carrick.

I'm not sure that makes sense, unless we are trading a LD. I really think that spot goes to Dermott. Kid is ready and what better time to bring him in as bottom pairing at limited minutes.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
its Eklund from hockeybuzz, he's about as credible as my dad who has never seen hockey, saying names and accidentally coming up with 2 hockey names.

Compared to the amount of crap he shovels out there, yeah. But he's broken or came close a few times. Lightening strikes :laugh:

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
it was all in the past no? he had a source in Philly years ago but hasnt gotten anything since i thought?

I actually think he broke a couple at the last TDL. Could be wrong though, but swear there was at least 1 that he did.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
You'd think someone decent would be interested in the Leafs.. I mean we're clearly on the upswing here.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
You'd think someone decent would be interested in the Leafs.. I mean we're clearly on the upswing here.

im sure they are, hopefully the leafs arent interested in them. We arent a top free agent away from contention, and even then this FA is ****** shattinkirk is really not a great player and he tops the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad