Value of: Julius Honka

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Not nearly as bad as Alex "cannot his the broad side of a barn" Goligoski. It would drive me nuts when he would fire shots from the blue line and it would routinely go 2-4 feet wide.
I would take Goligoski back during his days in Dallas over anytime Honka has been with us. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve liked Honka and have been waiting for him to do something but it’s obviously not going to be in Dallas.

valente317

Jun 4, 2014
I don’t speak Finnish, but I assume that “Honka” roughly translates to “weak on the puck.” The kid can skate, but he needs to pack on about 20lbs of muscle to have any chance of being even a marginal defender at the NHL level.

His offensive talents aren’t remotely close to making up for his lack of defensive ability. Fancy stats don’t intimidate me. He is a liability on the ice constantly.

Reactions: teddygmr

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
count me in as another Leaf fan that would bite on him at the right price, and I think we could offer something worthwhile. If depth scoring is a concern, we have some prospects ready to push for roster spots and I think that one of Brown or Hyman is going to be a cap casualty, just spitballing

AK87

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
Do as you wanna
Ahh the typical Brown proposals, sorry we don't have the room for his salary ATM. If we were to trade it would be for a similar player who needs a change of scenery like Goldobin from VAN.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Add in like three 1sts and we got a deal.
Holy crap. I wish you were the Leafs GM. 3 firsts and Honka for marner? DONE DEAL. No take backs. Marner would solve our massive problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00