Prospect Info: Judd Caulfield (5th round, #145 overall, 2019)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I feel like the team needs to do a tribute video tomorrow, he will be missed. :sarcasm:

I really dont read much into depth prospects being traded. I trust the teams scouts to know what is going on. Could be he made it known he wasnt interested in signing. Or maybe it was to give us better defense depth. Who knows.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like the team needs to do a tribute video tomorrow, he will be missed. :sarcasm:

I really dont read much into depth prospects being traded. I trust the teams scouts to know what is going on. Could be he made it known he wasnt interested in signing. Or maybe it was to give us better defense depth. Who knows.
I'd lean towards not wanting to sign. If his agent did his homework he'd advise his client not to sign either.

I doubt this defenseman we got ever sees an NHL game.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Dudes insane for pushing his way to Anaheim— he literally would’ve been Mike Sullivan’s favorite player. Uber vanilla NCAA guy that is super strong positionally with reach but no real physicality.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Dudes insane for pushing his way to Anaheim— he literally would’ve been Mike Sullivan’s favorite player. Uber vanilla NCAA guy that is super strong positionally with reach but no real physicality.

he’d be playing 6 min on L4 by Sullivan and then getting scratched with every O zone penalty he takes…just ask Sam Lafferty lol

Reactions: canadianguy77

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4