Player Discussion JT Miller Thread

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Can't believe there were fans who actually tried to defend the extension. Even if Miller played at a PPG pace, it was absolutely the type of move a directionless team makes. It has aged even worse than expected.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Really frustrating the team extended this guy for 7 years and it won't even kick in until he's 30. This franchise just continues to make bad decision after bad decision. His extension is going to be a disaster and an anchor for this team that will cost us players. Total waste of cap.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Schenn and Miller appeared to have a heated exchange leaving the ice at the end of the second period.....after yet another Miller turnover led to the Canucks being under siege in their own zone.

Schenn is the ultimate pro, who took one for the team with a $750,000 contract. Meantime Miller is earning $5m this season; which goes to $8m at the start of next season.

I'm beginning to think that Horvat will just ride out the season and test free agency this off-season. That's what I'd do to get away from this tire fire.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
It was dumb to trade for him in the first place. He excelled with points for 3 years and was good when not being a lazy bozo when things didnt go well. That made us go from bad to mediocre. He gets his retirement contract a few months to a year early and things dont go well and he completely checks out. With increasing rumours of a team rift and cliques school drama, did the team do any exit interviews at the end of seasons with players? All we hear are ex players trashing the Drs, management, and players. The team is rotten and it starts at the top with criminal ownership

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
I don't get it. This guy was the only one who spoke up about the schedule after the entire team got Covid. This guy was blocking shots and hussling in the bubble playoff. This guy looks and act more like the captain of the team than Bo over the past couple years.
Yes he pout a bit when things doesn't go his way, and throw a tantrum once in awhile, but he always gave a crap and he cares about the team. How does this version of JTM resembles anything we saw in the past!? It's like he's a completely different PERSON, not even talking about the player on the ice! Is he playing to get somebody fired...again?

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I don't get it. This guy was the only one who spoke up about the schedule after the entire team got Covid. This guy was blocking shots and hussling in the bubble playoff. This guy looks and act more like the captain of the team than Bo over the past couple years.
Yes he pout a bit when things doesn't go his way, and throw a tantrum once in awhile, but he always gave a crap and he cares about the team. How does this version of JTM resembles anything we saw in the past!? It's like he's a completely different PERSON, not even talking about the player on the ice! Is he playing to get somebody fired...again?
Playing hard for his retirement contract.

Ruthervin

Jul 30, 2022
Seattle
Your guess is as good as mine. I don't understand it either.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
K8vwTiY.jpeg

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
He didnt give a f*** the year before last season.

Also didnt give a f*** playing for the rangers.

Management bought high on him and we are stuck with him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad