GDT: Jou fèt lanmò jwèt Canards par Bruins 10/31 @4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
You people make me feel like a complete loser... no parties for me :( I'll be studying tonight and all weekend

Edit: with the ducks game on in the background of course

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
Patrick Maroon – Ryan Getzlaf – Corey Perry
Dustin Penner – Nick Bonino – Emerson Etem
Andrew Cogliano – Mathieu Perreault – Kyle Palmieri
Daniel Winnik – Peter Holland – Devante Smith-Pelly

Replace Selanne-Silf-Koivu
With Maroon-Holland-Smith-Pelly

If this is the line up, look at what a few injuries do for our size and physical play. We will see if they can score as well.

The third line are the only guys under 6', and I would say that they all play bigger than their size.

Good line up against boston, should not be as affected by their checking.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I'm dressed up at work...how about you? :D

What did you dress up as?

I rolled out of bed and put on the cleanest smelling clothes I could find and sat in a 3 hour lecture of hormone signaling in plants all while being disgusted at the guy in front of me who was eating gas station bought sushi for breakfast. I will probably be in class until about 8 messing with mouse embryos.

The highlight of my day is this game so I hope they win.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
What did you dress up as?

I rolled out of bed and put on the cleanest smelling clothes I could find and sat in a 3 hour lecture of hormone signaling in plants all while being disgusted at the guy in front of me who was eating gas station bought sushi for breakfast. I will probably be in class until about 8 messing with mouse embryos.

The highlight of my day is this game so I hope they win.

A lady bug. Your day sounds....interesting.:laugh:

No injuries tonight! Go Ducks!

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Will not be able to watch. Being dragged by the wife sick and forced to dress in costume to a stupid Halloween party. I will sit in a dark corner of the bar with my phone and check constantly while I drink myself into oblivion. GO Admirals!!

Wait... it's an early game. Screw that I'm watching!

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Not so sure I like the lineups. Thought that Palmieri looked really good with Bonino, and DSP deserves a bump from the 4th line considering how well he played. Would've liked to seen:

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Penner - Bonino - Palmieri
Cogliano - Perrault - Smith-Pelly
Winnik - Holland - Etem

Robitaille the Robot*

I like the Ducks chances tonight. They've been playing well to start the season. Not sure how tough the environment is going to be in Boston, especially since it's Halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad