GDT: Jou fèt lanmò jwèt Canards par Bruins 10/31 @4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Just like early last game, Boudreau is shuffling all the wingers throughout the 2nd and 4th lines.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Sami Vatanen does need to disguise his intentions a bit more.

It's obvious he has the Ryan Getzlaf syndrome...except he always shoots instead of always passing. :laugh:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
You can learn how to find lanes you can practice all day but some people just don't have a good shot.

He needs to start moving at the top of the umbrella to do that.

You keep harping on how hard his shot is, but it never gets through, and his decision to shoot the puck is leading to turnovers. Sami is too smart a player to be making the same mistake over and over again.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Players who have worn an "A" this season: Koivu, Selanne, Beauchemin, and now Perry tonight.

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Winnik just ate huge minutes on that PK. Boudreau seems like he's giving him 4th line minutes so he can stay fresh for the depleted PK.

And DSP has arguably been our best forward the last three periods. He was like a wrecking ball that last shift.

TheJoeMan

In Bob We Trust
I've decided to listen to the Bruins broadcast because Steve Carroll and Dan Wood drive me crazy. Other than Jay Pandolfo being as enthusiastic as a trash can this is so much better. Carroll and Wood never shut up during the play. I can never tell what's going on when they're yakking away.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
What the ****. Vatanen has a perfect lane to the net and he missed by like 5 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad