Recalled/Assigned: Jordan Schroeder sent down

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
They need roster space to add Roy at this point, I believe. I imagine he'll be back up once Barker clears waivers.

ZenMaster*

Another trade in the works?

Makes no sense to send Schroeder down while Canucks are still have a long injury list.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Makes sense, really. Schroeder isn't waiver eligible; with Kesler returning next week and Roy coming in, we will have a full battery of centers (Hank/Kesler/Roy/Lapierre). Ebbett likely to be the 13th forward.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Should have sent Ebbett down instead. I seriously never want to see this guy in our line-up again.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Makes sense, really. Schroeder isn't waiver eligible; with Kesler returning next week and Roy coming in, we will have a full battery of centers (Hank/Kesler/Roy/Lapierre). Ebbett likely to be the 13th forward.

Has to be a trade or something, they brought in Roy, but sent down both Schroeder and Barker...

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
He may or may not be back, but he is an easy contract to move down, although for now I would rather us just waive Ebbett tbh.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Ebbett won't get claimed, he's been useless and he's already cleared before with no interest.

Also, Jensen does not look ready. He was alright in making sure he didn't make a defensive mistake but I rather have Kassian up.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm not worried who gets sent down today, too many variables.

Outside99*

Played well enough offensively to stay though he is a real liability defensively (pretty sure he went off on the 2nd Shark goal) and needs to work on that aspect of his game.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Schroeder makes sense as we basically have a way better version of him coming in Roy ... Barker though is a bit weird. I'm guessing the roster spot is for Kesler? With Jensen eventually swapped out for Kassian?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad