Confirmed with Link: Jonathan Toews (will not re-signed, final game tonight)

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Im not going to look it up but another goal of his I loved was the OT goal to beat the Blues in game 5 when we were down 2-0 in the series and came back and won. That was when Seabrook was suspended games 3 and 4 for knocking out Backes and we ended up winning 4 straight

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
I was 5 when Toews made his debut and I’m now a junior in college. I’ve literally been watching him play my entire life. As much as I agree that it’s time to move on, I’m still gonna miss him.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I was all for rebuilding while keeping T&K as pieces to groom the next stars. But even still since next year looks to be a bottom barely without anyone signifcant jumping onto the team but Reichel. I am fine passing them on. I would prefer that Toews decides to retire for his sake too.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
WTF is this garbage? Not bringing him back? You mean to tell me he wants to come back but they this garbage organization won’t bring him back??? We need a new ownership this is pathetic, we need both of them back he and Kane, this makes me very angry.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'm frustrated about not finishing last, but I'm also straight up sad that Toews is gone.

Was hoping it would be a summer decision when it wouldn't have hit as hard.

Whatever, good luck in life, Cap. We'll miss you.

Reactions: CourtneyDagger50

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad