Jonathan Huberdeau or Sean Couturier

Jonathan Huberdeau or Sean Couturier

• Jonathan Huberdeau

• Sean Couturier

Results are only viewable after voting.

steierwrass

Nov 25, 2017
I think both are more valuable for their current teams than the other one. If you have choose without knowing other players in team, Couturier feel like safer choice.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I think both are more valuable for their current teams than the other one. If you have choose without knowing other players in team, Couturier feel like safer choice.
Well yeah. The panthers have a better version of couturier already.

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
No question Coots. He's a top 3 2-way center in the league. Huberdeau is slightly better offensively and miles away defensively in a much less important position. It's really not close.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Well yeah. The panthers have a better version of couturier already.
Barkov is not a better version of Couturier. Better player? Yes. But Couturier does much more and is far more complete. As much as certain fans want to pump up Barkov defensively, he's not that guy.

Reactions: deeshamrock

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Barkov is not a better version of Couturier. Better player? Yes. But Couturier does much more and is far more complete. As much as certain fans want to pump up Barkov defensively, he's not that guy.

So Barkov is the better player, but Couturier "does much more and far more complete." If that was the case, Couts would be the top centre in the league.

Reactions: I know and imtheboy

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Ryan Strome because the QMJHL is a BaD LeAGuE

voted Huberdeau because he's actually pretty decent all-around even if he's just a winger now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad