Jonathan Huberdeau or Sean Couturier

Jonathan Huberdeau or Sean Couturier

• Jonathan Huberdeau

• Sean Couturier

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Literally nothing you said is supported in this video... sorry.

"Literally nothing"....
Barkov stole the puck from his own teammate I guess....ya know Barkov, one of the best guys at takeaways/stick lifts in the game.

Dont need your sarcastic sorry or your opinion, both literally mean nothing to me.
You shit all over anything FLA related and try to hail Couts as the best hockey player to ever live.
You the one that said Barkov is overrated and would struggle to produce under Q?

Last edited:

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
"Literally nothing"....
Barkov stole the puck from his own teammate I guess....ya know Barkov, one of the best guys at takeaways/stick lifts in the game.

Dont need your sarcastic sorry or your opinion, both literally mean nothing to me.
You **** all over anything FLA related and try to hail Couts as the best hockey player to ever live.
You the one that said Barkov is overrated and would struggle to produce under Q?
Barkov didn't steal the puck from anyone according to the official NHL scorers. Seriously, stop making things up. Just because your announcer says something doesn't make it true.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Over half the people on the polls didn’t even know Huby hit over 90pts last year. You’re welcome.
Over half of the people in this poll didn't know Coots put up back to back 76 point seasons while being the very best defensive forward in the game. Huberdeau would need to put up 100 points to be as valuable

Thanks

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
"Literally nothing"....

You **** all over anything FLA related and try to hail Couts as the best hockey player to ever live.
Florida Is irreverent i don't shit over anything Florida related because they're not important.

Barkov is severely overrated

Multiple people here are telling you you're making shit up, get mad for being called out all you want. At the end of the day you're still wrong

Anything else?

Reactions: EdmFlyersfan

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Florida Is irreverent i don't **** over anything Florida related because they're not important.

Barkov is severely overrated

Multiple people here are telling you you're making **** up, get mad for being called out all you want. At the end of the day you're still wrong

Anything else?
You just can’t help yourself.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
i don't understand the cult of couturier amongst philly fans

He’s our best all around player so it shouldn’t be hard to understand. What I don’t understand is the hate for one of the top two way forwards in the league. I imagine it’s the people who told us he’d be a 3c his whole career.

I’d say it’s close but Couts should take this poll because he’s way better defensively, plays the more important position, and is more important to his team. He just effects the game in so many more ways than offensively while still averaging 75 points the last 2 seasons.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
while being the very best defensive forward in the game.

Thanks
Why can't Philly fanboys stop making things up? They're trying so hard to convince everyone their guy is the best in the game and it's laughable that they start off by comparing him against a left winger then cry that it's being compared to a left winger who scores 20+ more pts. Desperate for relevance!

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Why can't Philly fanboys stop making things up? They're trying so hard to convince everyone their guy is the best in the game and it's laughable that they start off by comparing him against a left winger then cry that it's being compared to a left winger who scores 20+ more pts. Desperate for relevance!

“why can’t philly fanboys stop making things up?”

Says Huberdeau scores 20+ more points.

The irony is absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: Trobler

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
“why can’t philly fanboys stop making things up?”

Says Huberdeau scores 20+ more points.

The irony is absolutely hilarious.
The joke so funny!!!! 70+ / 90+ NO DIFFERENCE!!!!
Not good enough? Okay lemme compare muh center to your lw.
- Fast forward-
“HOW DARE YOUCOMPARE YOUR ELITE LW TO MY GOOD CRNTER REEEEEEEE”

Last edited:

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
20+ points?

76-69 Couturier by 7 with more goals
76-92 Huberdeau by 16 with less goals
22-34 Huberdeau by 12 with more goals

So "outscores Couturier by 20+ points" actually means "outscores Couturier by an average of 7 points with less goals"

Couturier also a much better ES scorer. Offensively it's very close.. defensively they're different planets.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
20+ points?

76-69 Couturier by 7 with more goals
76-92 Huberdeau by 16 with less goals
22-34 Huberdeau by 12 with more goals

So "outscores Couturier by 20+ points" actually means "outscores Couturier by an average of 7 points with less goals"

Couturier also a much better ES scorer. Offensively it's very close.. defensively they're different planets.

Different planets is right.

Review what I said about "outscores Couturier by 20+ points" and how you responded. I particularly like your take that “offensively it’s very close”.

Huberdeau 61 pts
Courtier 41 pts

Last edited:

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Different planets is right.

Review what I said about "outscores Couturier by 20+ points" and how you responded. I particularly like your take that “offensively it’s very close”.

Huberdeau 61 pts
Courtier 41 pts

I would hope he scores more points. He starts in the offensive zone 10% more of the time than Couturier. Plus Huberdeau's shooting % is 5% over his career average (or more specifically 4% of the last 2 seasons). While Couturier is shooting at 3-4% lower than his last 2 seasons when he scored more than Huberdeau.

I also guess you only value offensive stats as well. Seeing as Couturier is better defensively by a long shot.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
I would hope he scores more points. He starts in the offensive zone 10% more of the time than Couturier. Plus Huberdeau's shooting % is 5% over his career average (or more specifically 4% of the last 2 seasons). While Couturier is shooting at 3-4% lower than his last 2 seasons when he scored more than Huberdeau.

I also guess you only value offensive stats as well. Seeing as Couturier is better defensively by a long shot.
So what you’re saying is that if Huberdeau starts in the offensive zone 20% more than Couturier, Huby will have 40 more pts than Sean and and lead the league in scoring with 81 pts? That’s how this works, right?

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
So what you’re saying is that if Huberdeau starts in the offensive zone 20% more than Couturier, Huby will have 40 more pts than Sean and and lead the league in scoring with 81 pts? That’s how this works, right?

No that's not what I'm saying at all. Nice job twisting words though. But would you say a player that plays in the offensive zone more is more likely to score than a player who plays in the defensive zone more?

I haven't actually said that Couturier is better offensively than Huberdeau. I've put my 2 cents in as to why there is such a discrepancy between them. I do think Huberdeau is better offensively. But the defensive and center responsibilities that Couturier has makes him the better and more valuable player.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
How is Huberdeau losing this poll?
Because Sean Couturier is better at hockey. Kind of like how Barkov is also better than Huberdeau even though he doesn't have as many points. It's a 200 foot game.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Because Sean Couturier is better at hockey. Kind of like how Barkov is also better than Huberdeau even though he doesn't have as many points. It's a 200 foot game.

The debate isnt about Barkov who is better than Huberdeau and Couturier. The debate is about Couturier and Huberdeau, I am taking Huberdeau every single time on my team. I have watched them both plenty, Huberdeau is absolutely incredible at creating offense.

I like Couturier he just isnt as good.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->