Jan 6, 2007
E. Kane, Hudson Fasching, Cody Franson & a top 3 protected 1st

for

Drouin, Garrison & J.T. Brown

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
1. DD contact is up this year so not a big deal to tampa
2. not needed in terms of cap hit A (habs can fit 1 mil)
3. DD is being added out of spite for him

Um cause DD is off the books at the end of this season Mr Research

Part of the reason for the Bishop trade was so the lightning dont go over the cap with bonsus's THIS SEASON. Thanks I did mine maybe you should look into doing the same.

Not justifying the trade valuation but DD's contract is done at the end of this season so ya, research is good.

It certainly is.

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
I call hogwash.

There was a chance for teams to obtain Drouin last year when things were rocky.

If I am Yzerman, there is no way I am even listening to an offer unless a GM wants to stupidly over-pay. I would bet my house Drouin doesn't move this off-season.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Jets are going to lose Trouba. probably for nothing. I wanted to trade Trouba for Drouin when Drouin was in the doghouse, sitting at home, and Trouba was holding out.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Only problem Senators fan would have witih this trade is that it just creates a hole on the D.

No problem with this deal whatsoever. The D can handle a shift if it means aquiring a player like Drouin. They can also pick up a depth rental for the rest of the season, Ottawa is losing one of Ceci or Methot in expansion it makes sense to make a deal like this.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Just a friendly reminder that Eklund is really Dwayne Keith Klessell (keyboardist for Grey Eye Glances), aka the the guy to the far left in the photo below.

691_original.jpg

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I don't see them moving Drouin, I would be really shocked if Yzerman did.

He was the Bolts best forward in the playoffs last year and the best forward this year with Kucherov.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Maybe you are right about Hedman but I think he's been better than Kuch. Kuch hasn't been as clutch this year.

You have to have clutch situations to be clutch. When you're scraping the basement, what is there to be "clutch" for? Being the not last place team?

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I've actually had a weird feeling that Drouin will get traded. Hope I'm wrong since I would be furious, but Yzerman is no stranger to shocking moves.

We'd need a right defenseman back so...

Something around Faulk..?

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
A right handed defenseman. And it should be pretty damn good if we would give up Drouin.

First off, let me say I call BS on Drouin being in play. Tampa is my 2nd/3rd favorite team along with Washington.

But for discussion sake, setting Jets NEEDS aside, a Trouba for Drouin like trade is what I'd be looking at if Trouba won't commit to Winnipeg long term. Then deal Wheeler to shore up the defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad