Eklund Rumor: Jonathan Drouin in Play

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Thatd be a horrendous mistake by Yzerman..

Yzerman probably tripled his value from this time last year when he was a holdout, maybe there's still a grudge there and with their Cap situation next year who knows

Still it's Ek so JD is likely the safest player in the NHL at the TDL

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
First saw the title and thought "what the hell Dean, you should've gotten him along with Bishop....oh it's from EK....never mind"

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
According to HF user Took a pill in Sbisa
"Jonathan Drouin is
completely off the table to any trade this year."

Both sources have the same success rate over the past 5 years.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
LOL poor Drouin. Eklund is just mean. Last thing Drouin needs is more rumors of him getting traded again.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Drouin is exactly what the Ducks need.

im not a lightning fan but that would make me think, adding a #2 or #3(depending on who u ask) and a solid forward prospect is a good offer, what if they asked for fowler and sam steel would you still bite?

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
im not a lightning fan but that would make me think, adding a #2 or #3(depending on who u ask) and a solid forward prospect is a good offer, what if they asked for fowler and sam steel would you still bite?

nope, we got physical/grinders we need skill (which is why we would be very interested in a lot of TB forwards) steel is about the only skillful prospect we have other than maybe troy terry.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I know it's Eklund but it scares me just to think about trading Drouin.

xxxx

Sep 20, 2012
I have a question - has ever an Eklund rumor come true? I'm just curious. If it hasn't, why even bother? If it has, than fine. I'm just interested to know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad