Confirmed with Link: Jon Cooper signs multi-year extension

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If he does not win the cup this year it will probably never happen in Tampa bay. This is probably the last year we put a power house team on the ice like this. Next year we go back to just being a playoff team not a power house . I don’t think we will ever see a lightning team again this built up and deep.

Interesting that you think we're not gonna see a team like this again. It is not impossible that we can and will get better. Just because a team doesn't win 60 games in 3 years does not mean that may not mean it's not the best Lightning team ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
If he does not win the cup this year it will probably never happen in Tampa bay. This is probably the last year we put a power house team on the ice like this. Next year we go back to just being a playoff team not a power house . I don’t think we will ever see a lightning team again this built up and deep.

If you don't win on your best shot that means you probably don't win on your other shots? We almost won a few years ago with a team that will be no where near as good as our team next year will be.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Good. Glad this drama is over with before playoffs. No let's hope we stay 100% focused on winning it all.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
If you don't win on your best shot that means you probably don't win on your other shots? We almost won a few years ago with a team that will be no where near as good as our team next year will be.
Allow me to enlighten you, sir.

If we do not win this year, we won't be allowed to win next year, on the account of we just wont win. Pretty easy to understand, no?

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Interesting that you think we're not gonna see a team like this again. It is not impossible that we can and will get better. Just because a team doesn't win 60 games in 3 years does not mean that may not mean it's not the best Lightning team ever.
I will say yes we will never be better then this season since we never have been in our history

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

I think this team has potential to be better next year believe it or not. Even if not, the Caps had some pretty stacked teams and then last year people thought their window was closing becuase they werent as good as those other teams. Then what do they do? Win the cup.

Reactions: Hoek and Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I think this team has potential to be better next year believe it or not. Even if not, the Caps had some pretty stacked teams and then last year people thought their window was closing becuase they werent as good as those other teams. Then what do they do? Win the cup.

I guess it depends on how big of a loss you consider Girardi, Coburn, and Stralman and how much that is offset by the continued development of Sergachev and Cernak and the rest of our youngsters

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I guess it depends on how big of a loss you consider Girardi, Coburn, and Stralman and how much that is offset by the continued development of Sergachev and Cernak and the rest of our youngsters
really depends on the contract we have to pay point

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I wish someone told the Caps their chances were already over before they beat us last year. :(

Reactions: DFC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad