OT: JojoTheWhale's Carnival Games Corner

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
45509.gif

We just need to keep spamming @JojoTheWhale with Avril gifs. He'll break eventually.

I hope you get hit in the eye with the beach sweat of a swarthy, questionably-tattooed Frenchman wearing only dress socks and Birkenstocks.

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Forget carnival games, I just wanna know how to hit the 100 point holes in Skee Ball.

View attachment 563815

As I understand it, they're basically impossible to do consistently.

However, you can hit a 40 almost every time with very little practice. Make sure your stance is balanced and then bowl it like a bowling ball. Aim for the bumper right where the slope up starts.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I hope you get hit in the eye with the beach sweat of a swarthy, questionably-tattooed Frenchman wearing only dress socks and Birkenstocks.

avril-lavigne.gif

La plage is happily devoid of les touristes at the moment. That should change this weekend though. So far it's been relatively mild. Some dubious stuff - flora motifs on women's legs galore, obnoxious dude back tatts of god knows what, but nothing outrageously bad. I think the worst offender was some young woman who had what I think was supposed to be a stylized Egyptian hieroglyphic eye tattooed on the back of her neck. Conceptually, fine, I guess, but execution was way off. It was oversized and crudely drawn.

By the way, there's a carnival at the end of the beach. I need tips.

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
avril-lavigne.gif

La plage is happily devoid of les touristes at the moment. That should change this weekend though. So far it's been relatively mild. Some dubious stuff - flora motifs on women's legs galore, obnoxious dude back tatts of god knows what, but nothing outrageously bad. I think the worst offender was some young woman who had what I think was supposed to be a stylized Egyptian hieroglyphic eye tattooed on the back of her neck. Conceptually, fine, I guess, but execution was way off. It was oversized and crudely drawn.

Only play the games that offer the oversized dreadlocked banana. Everything else is for the n00bz.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i've won at the dart game...many years ago..a Motley Crue t-shirt too..i was excited..also i was vastly younger...ahh.,.those were the good old days

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
avril-lavigne.gif

My working theory is that this demonology in which you're dabbling has attracted the attention of an Old One. Did the eye move?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
For the dart game where you pop the balloons, I've found the key is take the first dart and hit the woman running the game in the ass. It's almost always a woman with a trailer park cough. Then run. By far beats dragging a cumbersome Minion doll all over the midway.
I once got a dart stuck in my knee from a ricochet when I was working that booth. That was unpleasant.

Reactions: BernieParent

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
The tourists have started arriving and already the bad tattoo scourge has returned, along with the most absurd mosquito infestation I've ever suffered through. For the last three nights, as soon as the sun starts to dip down, one is attacked by a horde of hungry mosquitos. I tried to do a little evening frisbee and soccer on the beach with the boys last night and we gave up after 5 minutes because we were fending off 3 or 4 of the little bitches at a time. Clearly this is linked to Avril in some way and I must repent to make it stop.

As for the tattoos, yesterday's winner was some dude with a giant winged sword down the middle of his back; on the left a feathery angel wing and on the right a dragon or demon wing. Honorable mention to the pasty Belgian guy with a budding set of Maori style tatts, along with numerous women sporting dream catchers, but especially the lady with one that took up most of her thigh. Cultural appropriation issues aside, you look absolutely ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad