Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
@JojoTheWhale was all:

giphy.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I don't buy potato chips because I will eat them. I don't come in here because I will post. Same reason I usually don't Banter Obsequiously. Especially after the "what economists don't realize is that raising minimum wage would raise prices at fast food restaurants" galaxy brain shitshow. No thank you.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I don't buy potato chips because I will eat them. I don't come in here because I will post. Same reason I usually don't Banter Obsequiously. Especially after the "what economists don't realize is that raising minimum wage would raise prices at fast food restaurants" galaxy brain shitshow. No thank you.

Oh, right. Next you're gonna tell me the earth is round, too.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I just pop into this thread every now and then to see what the trick is to successfully make it across the rope ladder-bridge and ring the bell.

The trick is to move your arm and your leg exactly in sequence, like a Spider-man crawl.

- Grab the next rung with your right hand while simultaneously moving your left leg to the next rung
- Then same idea, left hand & right leg on next rung in sequence.

Go get yourself that giant bear.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The trick is to move your arm and your leg exactly in sequence, like a Spider-man crawl.

- Grab the next rung with your right hand while simultaneously moving your left leg to the next rung
- Then same idea, left hand & right leg on next rung in sequence.

Go get yourself that giant bear.
Or don't play at all.

This game isn't rigged, it's just impossible because of physics. The rope being anchored at one point on each end means you have to maintain your center gravity over a perfectly straight line (from the 2 anchor points) while crawling across. The second you deviate from that perfect line, you rotate and go down. Crawling across a tightrope on all fours? Goooood luck

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I've been told that your best chance to win the "ring toss onto a giant field of bottles" game is to bounce the ring off the ground onto a bottle.

No idea how accurate it is, just relaying the info.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I've been told that your best chance to win the "ring toss onto a giant field of bottles" game is to bounce the ring off the ground onto a bottle.

No idea how accurate it is, just relaying the info.
The inner diameter of the ring almost matches the outer diameter of the bottle. Only a perfect shot gets it done. Again, basically rigged @JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad