Johnny Hockey Contract Watch - The End of Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
**** our management/ownership. Whoever is responsible. This is ridiculous just pay the man. He's a star. Pay him so he stays as long as possible. Make everyone else fit. Jeez.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Probably some college girl that broke his heart ;)

That being said, that tweet does come at a very interesting time. He would know that it would cause lots of speculation and hysteria. Johnny "Trolling" Gaudreau

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
@ boringMonahan I gave Johnny Gaudreau my word that I would come over for toast sometime but I didn't so he told me to keep my distance. He's so funny.

Hahaha and damage control

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
If only I had a dollar for every time something on social media was taken out of context.

Could be something, more than likely nothing at all.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
If only I had a dollar for every time something on social media was taken out of context.

Could be something, more than likely nothing at all.

wanna mention that he also changed his location. NJ/Boston gives a bad taste. It used to be Calgary.

Why would he change it, if he was gonna be back here soon.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
wanna mention that he also changed his location. NJ/Boston gives a bad taste. It used to be Calgary.

Why would he change it, if he was gonna be back here soon.

Should we mention how it still says #13 Calgary Flames then?

Seriously, we're reading into this WAY too much.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
I don't see how people can dismiss the tweet, sure it might not mean anything, but it very well might. I just wouldn't dismiss it as nothing. This **** should have been done a month ago. Really irritating.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Changed?

Oh NO!

Maybe that's where he is.

Would you change ur twitter location if you´re on holiday and about to return in a few days?

Seriously, the overwhelming amout of response this tweet has gotten,proved one thing:

We are all desperate AF to see #13 back in action.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I don't see how people can dismiss the tweet, sure it might not mean anything, but it very well might. I just wouldn't dismiss it as nothing. This **** should have been done a month ago. Really irritating.
Things it could mean, in no particular order:
- mad at Treliving
- mad at Gross
- mad at debate
- mad at mom & dad
- mad at brother
- mad at girlfriend
- mad at ex-girlfriend
- mad at best friend
- mad at life
- mad at running out of skittles
(substitute disappointed in some cases)

Would you change ur twitter location if you´re on holiday and about to return in a few days?
Yes, if I had friends that I wanted to know I was back in town.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
**** our management/ownership. Whoever is responsible. This is ridiculous just pay the man. He's a star. Pay him so he stays as long as possible. Make everyone else fit. Jeez.

SO this.

**** management. GMs come and go. Superstars do not. This is like pro sports 101. The fact that they took this last spring and summer off is ridiculous.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Seriously, the overwhelming amout of response this tweet has gotten,proved one thing:

We are all desperate AF to see #13 back in action.

The overwhelming response is because Darren Haynes tried to drum up some reactions by Buzzfeeding the hell out of a screenshot.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:laugh:

Yeah, it also does worry me that Gaudreau likes Kanye West. Deeply concerning. Kind of like Tkachuk liking the Kardashians. Really starting to worry about the culture we're developing.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
The fact that negotiations have gone on this long, that there's a serious risk of starting the season without their best forward already suggests something's wrong. And given that Gaudreau's alleged ask is a completely reasonable starting point for a fair compromise at ~7.5M, it's likely the Flames that are screwing things up with a hardline stance at <7M.

There's really no excuse not to have things figured out by now. Then again, there's a plethora of high end RFA's still unsigned. Bizarre year.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Isn't treliving just figuring the cap situation out? Maybe he's trying to shed some salary? Do we have enough cap space to give Johnny his 8M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad