Speculation: John Tavares' Pending Unrestricted Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Thinking anyone simply hoping for something on the internet - in a thread dedicated to that topic, on a website dedicated to that topic, when they're not hurting anybody or saying anything offensive, racist, homophobic, sexist, classist, or anything of the sort - is "obnoxiously dumb", as if it actually matters at all, or means anything in the grand scheme of things, is a much more immature waste of one's time, as far as I'm concerned.

If you want to hang out on your high horse somewhere, there are worse people than us who need your condescension more than we do.

Do as I say or I will forum shame you. Conform individual, do so now or else! Just ignore the little forum Stalin.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I'll be happy for the Leafs if they sign Tavares. I'll feel bad for them if they don't. I will not feel bad for Leaf fans if the Leafs do not sign him.

Reactions: Jmo89

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Polak to Dallas could be the thing that JT needs to sign there. They weren’t gudpro enough now they got so much gud pro

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Stastny to Vegas apparently. Are all signs pointing to JT to Leafs at this point? No Derek, no stasty. Not resigning out UFA's.

Come on 12pm Leafs presser. The wait is honestly killing me.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Stastny to Vegas apparently. Are all signs pointing to JT to Leafs at this point? No Derek, no stasty. Not resigning out UFA's.

Come on 12pm Leafs presser. The wait is honestly killing me.

i guess Winnipeg couldn't get money in time

is the free agency show on now?
am i missing all these deets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad