Speculation: John Tavares' Pending Unrestricted Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Happy Canada day boys, heartwarming to get people from a bunch of different countries wishing us it, maybe the maggot infestation in the White House has something to do with appreciating that more :laugh:
Yep, IMO aggression does have stuff like testosterone contributing to it but I think levels needed for major war is completely learned from a military promoting society. TBH, I think we'll see an extremely well connected world a few generations into the future where societies just can't agree on going to war against another country considering they've had daily interactions with the other's citizens for their whole lives ie wishing them a Happy Canada Day :) , which will eventually lead to a fully international government in addition to local countries govt that has much more influence than something like the UN
It's not that easy. Crash course.
Humanitys soul progress isnt great enough to disrupt the thick densities of earth so they're being forced to wake up and remember who they really are. The biology as it is is just too primal and some upgrades are required..basically get ready for a wild ride, cause you ain't seen nothing yet.

(but there will be no WW3, that I can assure you).

Also, this is insanity to most people. It's cool.

TAVARES TO TORONTO (E5)!

Last edited:

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It's not that easy. Crash course.
Humanitys soul progress isnt great enough to disrupt the thick densities of earth so they're being forced to wake up and remember who they really are. The biology as it is is just too primal and some upgrades are required..basically get ready for a wild ride, cause you ain't seen nothing yet.

(but there will be no WW3, that I can assure you).

Woah, that's heavy! Happy Canada Day!! from right here in Canada! PS. I think my desity is thick enough, to break through, you know I hit like Thor's hammer, no upgrades required Rat king, they came preinstalled.

I have know idea what I am talking about.

Reactions: The Rat King

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Woah, that's heavy! Happy Canada Day!! from right here in Canada! PS. I think my desity is thick enough, to break through, you know I hit like Thor's hammer, no upgrades required Rat king, they came preinstalled.

I have know idea what I am talking about.
Thor's hammer would help immensely just imagine all the habs you could knock out!

Reactions: slozo

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Can we please find out soon. The anticipation is killing me. I want him to throw the first pitch at todays baseball game with a Leafs jersey on.

They're playing the Tigers I see.

It'd be hilarious if he comes out to throw out the first pitch - and just as he's about to he tears up his Toronto Jersey to show a Detroit Red Wing Jersey instead - and proceeds to drop the baseball on the ground and walk away

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Morning guys! Just woke up after sleeping through the entire day yesterday! Feeling refreshed but surprised it's not official yet! Let's go Tavares! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Happy Canada Day, wish I could say I was as refreshed after my sleep, but with the AC having a leak somewhere, took forever to get to a reasonable temperature last night.

And Tavares...

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Nope.

He should not get more than McJesus under any circumstances. Then you're obligated to give Matthews even more.

Yeah that’s what would scare me as a Leafs fan is obviously Auston is going to be waiting to see what the dollar figure is here. Unless JT is holding out to see if they get his extension done.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah that’s what would scare me as a Leafs fan is obviously Auston is going to be waiting to see what the dollar figure is here. Unless JT is holding out to see if they get his extension done.

I think the deal is going to be creative and around 11m / yr. There's just a lot of other ways that we can raise money for his camp. As for our big 3 I am expecting bridge deals in some cases to keep costs down with the full working knowledge that good players will inevitably be traded out. The Chicago model.

Reactions: Gally11

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I didn't think an extension could be signed prior to Jan 1 2019. Guess that doesn't stop team/JT from drafting one now to be executed on that date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad