Player Discussion: John Tavares- Part V (Mod Warning in OP)

Does JT stay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Here is what is going to happen. I am sick and tired of seeing reports related to this thread. Either you follow the rules or I'm going to give you a time out. It's going to be rough day for all of us today, follow the rules or go vent somewhere else.

No more discussing or attacking other fanbases. I will consider this flamming.

1) Flaming: Critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks against members are not permitted. Report flaming, do not respond to it. Counter-flaming is also prohibited.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts that could be interpreted as though they were made to cause an argument or provoke others. Posting questionable content on team boards, particularly those of rivals, is likely to be seen as trolling.

No more rumor mongering, only discuss news from legitimate, vetted sources. If you continue to do this I will flat out delete your posts and possibly give you a time-out.

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

------

Alright folks, the other player discussion has gotten incredibly long so we'll continue all the Tavares talk here.

Previous thread: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/john-tavares-part-iv.2380111/

Last edited by a moderator:

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Was it some one reputable that reported JT would let the Isles know today if he was going to the listening period?

Anyone else taken back by Dallas being reported as one of the 3 teams JT would want to listen to?

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
So what is going on?. Has Stape said he may be talking to San Jose, Dallas, and Toronto? Am I missing something?

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Alright folks, the other player discussion has gotten incredibly long so we'll continue all the Tavares talk here.
The big question is: when do we have to move to number VI? My guess is we fill this thing up in about 3 days....

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The big question is: when do we have to move to number VI? My guess is we fill this thing up in about 3 days....

There's no hard limit anymore, but the powers that be prefer it to not just be a complete run on for years. 6,000+ posts seems like it fit that category, haha.

You're right though, we might hit that same number rather quickly depending upon how all of this shakes out.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
There's no hard limit anymore, but the powers that be prefer it to not just be a complete run on for years. 6,000+ posts seems like it fit that category, haha.

You're right though, we might hit that same number rather quickly depending upon how all of this shakes out.
Did all those threads with thousands of posts have anything to do with the board crashing last night? Or was it strictly a volume issue?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He went this far, he might as well listen. I hope he doesn’t obviously but what’s the harm at this point for him? It’s not like the isles are going to pull their offer.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
At this point the ownership could not have done any more to prove their intentions to be a winning organization. I am still 70/30 he resigns but if not, I'm happy with the State of the Organization.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Did all those threads with thousands of posts have anything to do with the board crashing last night? Or was it strictly a volume issue?

Unrelated in terms of the crashing, completely related in terms of me reading a thread on the mod board. :laugh: It was crashing because of the volume, hopefully it does better today.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
He went this far, he might as well listen. I hope he doesn’t obviously but what’s the harm at this point for him? It’s not like the isles are going to pull their offer.
What's the harm? Well if hasn't committed there is still a good chance he leaves.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Sharks fan coming in peace, any new dippin dots intel lately? Good luck with JT, if SJ doesn’t land him I hope he stays on the island.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
I’m talking From his perspective. From and islanders fan/team perspective it sucks. Each day is another day closer to 7/1

I'm stoked about the future and if he's not let him go. It may set us back a year, but we're loaded with talent now. It's not like we're going to win the cup next year with him anyway The new storyline will be developing Toews, Pullock, Pellech, Bellows, Tito , and hopefully the two guys last night. It's an exciting time. This is how we should have been building the team all along.

Reactions: BTrotts19

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Sharks fan coming in peace, any new dippin dots intel lately? Good luck with JT, if SJ doesn’t land him I hope he stays on the island.

People here think your team is ready to implode in two years. Just telling you in advance.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011

Not sure what he is trying to imply

He's been off his game during the past week or so

Does he mean our chances are now 32 percent? or 91 percent?

Look at Garth in background. "Hey, does anyone know how to turn on this phone?"

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
People here think your team is ready to implode in two years. Just telling you in advance.

People have been saying that for years and yet they remain in the thick of things, just shows you don’t know crap about our organization or team. Thanks for the feedback though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad