The Sun: John Scott: "Princess Phaneuf"

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
No scott, you are not allowed to hit Phanuef or any other player.

Your ass is getting jumped regardless of what you do.

Why? Because we can!!!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I'll spend exactly as much time thinking about this as Phanuef will: Zero.

Jer416

Oct 8, 2013
Ontario
I was actually anticipating and expecting an Orr/McLaren vs Scott within the first period of friday's game... Thought they'd have done something as payback for the Kessel incident. If Scott wasnt ejected, pretty sure next puck drop would have been a fight...good move by the refs (though i'd love to see a scrap)

BayStreetBullies*

Colton Orr is the hero Toronto deserves, but not the one it needs right now. ;)

orrflip2_medium.gif

orrflip1_medium.gif

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
He's stupid. He takes the dig at Phaneuf but Scott wasn't ejected for attempting to hit Phaneuf, he got ejected for being John Scott. He admitted as much that it was a reputation call so the comment just makes him look petty. Oh well...

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I'm a Bruins fan but I am also a major Colton Orr fan boy

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Love how he waits until after the back to back to gum, John Scott you're a *****.

veedubn1

Jun 7, 2010
Scott's as useful as a limp dick.

He knows better than anyone that Phaneuf doesn't fight unless it's a player of roughly equal importance to the other team.

5mpg Scott vs 24 mpg Phaneuf.. yea I wonder which team is happier that fight occured?

Also.. I'm sure Orr and McLaren offered to dance with him multiple times the past 48 hours.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Also.. I'm sure Orr and McLaren offered to dance with him multiple times the past 48 hours.[/QUOTE]

Orr wanted to tangle with him tonight but the refs jumped in, why they did that I have no clue.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
This guy came out of his ssuspension saying he wasnt just a goon and had more to offer. Coming out with this statement only hurts himself and the organization... john scott isnt going to find work after his contract is up in the nhl if he keeps being a clown. Orr has worked his ass off to come back and stay in the league and he is respectful and a great cummunity guy.. how could scott do cummunity work without someone spitting in his joke of a face ?

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
John Scott's career will be over like Kaleta's soon enough. He'll get two, maybe 3 more seasons… if he's lucky.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Why take the hit from Scott and risk him propping his elbow firmly into your jaw? Just bail and let Orr and McLaren clean up the mess. Nothing "princess" about that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad