Prospect Info: John Beecher signs ELC - 925K AAV

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
This really sucks and why wasn't US team officials able get a second test confirmation before finalizing the World Jr Tournament roster. It's a blatant error either from US team officials or the IIHF. IIHF are known for complete screwups and it wouldn't be the first time.

I just find it very weird they couldn't wait for a second test or keep that spot open since the tournament doesn't start until Dec 26, which is in nearly two weeks.

It's a bloody shame but nothing really surprise me when it comes to the IIHF. Old men just caring about their own money and their own good.

Reactions: kjpm

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This really sucks and why wasn't US team officials able get a second test confirmation before finalizing the World Jr Tournament roster. It's a blatant error either from US team officials or the IIHF. IIHF are known for complete screwups and it wouldn't be the first time.

I just find it very weird they couldn't wait for a second test or keep that spot open since the tournament doesn't start until Dec 26, which is in nearly two weeks.

It's a bloody shame but nothing really surprise me when it comes to the IIHF. Old men just caring about their own money and their own good.

At the end of the day it’s a weird virus and they didn’t want to risk exposing the team to it even a little bit. It absolutely sucks but I get it

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Anybody catch Haggerty's click-bait article on Beecher getting cut where he didn't mention the covid test in the headline or immediately in the article?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Curious to see how he develops. He has all the tools you're looking for (size, skating, two-way game). Had some injuries in college and IIRC he did get COVID. I'm hoping he's just one of those guys where his simplistic game clicks at the pro level. Feels like he could be a Coyle type or Nosek type at worst.

Last edited:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Curious to see how he develops. He has all the tools you're looking for (size, skating, two-way game). Had some injuries in college and IIRC he didn't get COVID. I'm hoping he's just one of those guys where his simplistic game clicks at the pro level. Feels like he could be a Coyle type or Nosek type at worst.
Kuraly is the most frequent comp. Hope he has more of a scoring touch

Reactions: ON3M4N

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have him in the SIM league so I watch him whenever I can

Anyone has an questions about his style, make up, projection, I’ll be glad to answer your questions

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Michigan is my team .Beecher disappointed me if we are being honest but I still see him as 3rd line centre .A Coyle type once he learns to use body better .But Beecher can fly though as we all know so who knows I could be wrong

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Curious to see how he develops. He has all the tools you're looking for (size, skating, two-way game). Had some injuries in college and IIRC he did get COVID. I'm hoping he's just one of those guys where his simplistic game clicks at the pro level. Feels like he could be a Coyle type or Nosek type at worst.
This .Sometimes when players get what with smarter players the game gets easier for them.

Reactions: ON3M4N

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad