Prospect Info: John Beecher signs ELC - 925K AAV

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
He's made the club. Let's stop calling him Johnny.
0D9A6D98-7EE7-4619-A69A-1C25E78F1B90.gif

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I met a guy in college who was legally named Lenny P. Enos. You can imagiune the stuff tossed his way.
I remember a guy whose first letter of his first name was a P. I don't remember if he was a "Paul" or "Peter" and last name was also Enos IIRC. He had a PhD and government security clearances. "What doesn't kill you....."

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He and Lauko will be fun to watch on the forecheck, with Lucic there as well. They're bound to piss some teams off with their moxy, speed, tenacity and then Lucic steps in with the mop when things get messy.

There might be some issues on the other end with two rookies and Looch, but we'll see. Excited to see this trio go to work.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not enough love being given to Beecher. 95% defensive zone starts so far this season and as a rookie is winning 53% of his faceoffs (57% vs the Kings), including some pretty big ones late in the game in his own zone. Awesome to have a rookie doing so well at 4C in the role he has been asked to fill by Monty. Fingers crossed he keeps improving as he gets more NHL games under his belt.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Not enough love being given to Beecher. 95% defensive zone starts so far this season and as a rookie is winning 53% of his faceoffs (57% vs the Kings), including some pretty big ones late in the game in his own zone. Awesome to have a rookie doing so well at 4C in the role he has been asked to fill by Monty. Fingers crossed he keeps improving as he gets more NHL games under his belt.
Yep, he's been good.

Would like to see the offense come, but he's done everything asked of him in his role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad