Injury Report: Joffrey Lupul

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
I have the lack of self esteem? I thought you were the one trying to make fun of someone's style?

Good stuff.

"i wish i was him"

"he's better than you, stop making fun of his style"

:lol: hypersensitive about something Lupul would probably laugh about

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Just thought you shouldn't be acting like a child and make fun of another man's style. Never said he was "better" than you. Said he was dating the girl of your dreams.

Criticize his play of late, sure. Criticize his… style? Sounds pretty insecure to me.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
He's dating the girl of your dreams. :)

Dude, just because someone is rich and dates hot girls doesn't make him above being made fun of; if anything that's probably even more reason to poke fun at him. How about you stop kissing lupes ass and just laugh a little.

Ace88*

Just thought you shouldn't be acting like a child and make fun of another man's style. Never said he was "better" than you. Said he was dating the girl of your dreams.

Criticize his play of late, sure. Criticize his… style? Sounds pretty insecure to me.

Lol who actually cares, we're just kidding man. Quit being a buzzkill

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Dude, just because someone is rich and dates hot girls doesn't make him above being made fun of; if anything that's probably even more reason to poke fun at him. How about you stop kissing lupes ass and just laugh a little.

Lupul's a winner among the general population, but among hockey peers he's basically a pretty boy glory hog who doesn't know the meaning of backcheck, so he's fair game for being made fun of.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Lupul's a winner among the general population, but among hockey peers he's basically a pretty boy glory hog who doesn't know the meaning of backcheck, so he's fair game for being made fun of.

Anybody can be poked fun of, some people are just so sensitive and have no sense of humour.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Lol, i'm not upset.

And he probably doesn't even have a girlfriend. Has a new woman every night!

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
This thread consists of a bunch of 14 year old dudes arguing over nonsense

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006

Ok there buzzkillington. :)

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
I'm listening to the Tim/Sid show apparently knee surgery for Joffrey Lupul per Chris Johnson

It's a three-week recovery, and not a serious injury

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
It was apparent he was playing injured for awhile. He shouldn't have even dressed Saturday but I guess he really wanted to play and hid how bad it was.

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
It was apparent he was playing injured for awhile. He shouldn't have even dressed Saturday but I guess he really wanted to play and hid how bad it was.

Lucky guy doesn't have to play out the string. He should hide it for three more games and face the music with the rest of the team :sarcasm: :laugh:

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
I have the lack of self esteem? I thought you were the one trying to make fun of someone's style?

Good stuff.

"i wish i was him"

"he's better than you, stop making fun of his style"

:lol: hypersensitive about something Lupul would probably laugh about

My mind immediately jumped too

Attachments

• britt.jpg
    britt.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3

gabeliscious

Jan 8, 2009
might as well shut him down. id like to see a few other leafs shut down.

wouldnt mind the following roster for the rest of the season.

jvr-bozak-kessel
ashton-kadri-leivo
holland-bolland-clarkson
damigo-mclemment-bodie

phaneuf-rielly
gardiner-gunnarson
brennan-gleason

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The smart approach would be to bring up the best goal scoring forward on the marlies in Leivo to play with Kadri.

But as we know, there's the smart approach and theres the Carlyle approach. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad