Joe Hicketts

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I am disappointed that he didn't make the team. Just the little I have seen from him, makes me believe he is already on par and for sure more impactful than either Jensen or Ouellet.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Just the little I have seen from him, makes me believe he is already on par and for sure more impactful than either Jensen or Ouellet.

Yeah I agree. And besides, he's actually exciting to watch. Which is important on a team that has no real hope of achieving anything else.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Yeah I agree. And besides, he's actually exciting to watch. Which is important on a team that has no real hope of achieving anything else.
Well, he could be exciting in pre-season and then just end up over his head when the actual season starts and we're getting outplayed every game. The idea that losing can ever be exciting is kind of a fool's hope. I look forward to seeing Hicketts called up but no need to rush him.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Well, he could be exciting in pre-season and then just end up over his head when the actual season starts and we're getting outplayed every game. The idea that losing can ever be exciting is kind of a fool's hope. I look forward to seeing Hicketts called up but no need to rush him.

Yeah, that's actually a very likely scenario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad