GDT: Joe Corvo @ Philadelphia 2/2/2013

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Set up the one-timer, but make it completely obvious you're doing so = Blocked shot. Set up a one-timer, but have no clue where you're aiming it = Missed shot.

Our PP in a nutshell.

Oh, believe me. I know exactly how those numbers were created. But to see that large of a number is just mind-blowing.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Chip knows what's up:

"Canes on PP is like hoops team that spends lot of time in practice shooting free throws, only to brick 'em in the games."

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The special teams are a lot like the shoot out. You practice against a ****** unit, you don't get better. The Canes shooters practice shoot outs against ****yy goalies they don't get better. and vice versa.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What is the point of a faceoff with .6 seconds left in a 2 goal game in the winning teams zone?

I mean really, just end it.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So...can we fix this PP please?

I suggest we go back to two defensemen on each PP, and just trash the idea of Semin at the point. He's trying to be a playmaker but nobody can capitalize on his created chances, so maybe he'd be better suited to just sit down low and be ready.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
LOL what a ****ing joke. This team is horrible. Worst team in the NHL and they can't put the puck away. 1-for-15 PP goes 3-3. Everything goes wrong except for the Captain.

These guys better wake the **** up. Too much talent to let it go to waste. An absolute joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad