10- Detroit Red Wings
9- Phoenix Coyotes

Chicago, Pittsburgh also voted.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
10- Detroit Red Wings
9- Phoenix Coyotes

Chicago, Pittsburgh also voted.

You guys voted for my team??? Why ???? You guys kept saying mine was the worst and now I finish 10th. Am I missing something??

The thing is I don t understand I voted for New Jersey but you didn't include New Jersey in the team voted for. So something is fishy. I call for a recount!!

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
You guys voted for my team??? Why ???? You guys kept saying mine was the worst and now I finish 10th. Am I missing something??

The thing is I don t understand I voted for New Jersey but you didn't include New Jersey in the team voted for. So something is fishy. I call for a recount!!

I call for a stop whineing, drop a pair of balls and move on.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
The two teams he mentioned are probably the two teams that got the MOST interest. Maybe your vote was the only one that voted for new jersey..

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

Nothing's fishy. I forgot NJ but you're the only one who voted them..

2 votes for DET, 2 votes for PHX, 1 vote for CHI, 1 vote for PIT, 1 vote for NJD.

Clearly you whining about having 10th overall is fishy as you were obviously drafting for 1st overall.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008

This kind of stuff is the reason you aren't exactly popular here. Everyone knew you were drafting for 1st overall, therefore people voted for you just so you wouldn't get it I would assume.

Perry, Kopitar, Schenn, Yakupov, Brouwer, Faulk, Varlamov was probably the best core out of all the teams anyways.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
This kind of stuff is the reason you aren't exactly popular here. Everyone knew you were drafting for 1st overall, therefore people voted for you just so you wouldn't get it I would assume.

Perry, Kopitar, Schenn, Yakupov, Brouwer, Faulk, Varlamov was probably the best core out of all the teams anyways.

To be honest I didn't care about the 1st overall until poeple were saying my team suck and most likely I would end up with the 1st. Instead of getting mad I like the ideal of having a top 6 pick. But in no way I would ever draft by intend of getting the 1st overall . I willsay it over and over my team will make the playoff. I love my core and it's gona a good team. By the way Trouba says hi!! Lol!!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Also if I was tie with Phoenix at two, why did my team got the 10 instead of 9th?

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Nothing's fishy. I forgot NJ but you're the only one who voted them..

2 votes for DET, 2 votes for PHX, 1 vote for CHI, 1 vote for PIT, 1 vote for NJD.

Clearly you whining about having 10th overall is fishy as you were obviously drafting for 1st overall.

its a real freaking shame that only 7 of 30 teams are voting... I hope this is not a sign of things to come...:(

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
its a real freaking shame that only 7 of 30 teams are voting... I hope this is not a sign of things to come...:(

Didn't vote, still looking here everyday. I tought it was just too hard to make a vote on 30 team. I might be able to do it when I have the choice between two, but 30's way to hard for me :laugh:

And guys, you'll regret giving me a top 10 pick ... Poulin has won a game the other night and Hackett is now a Sabres. Everything fall in place :sarcasm:

Seriously, can't wait to see the season start!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
7 - Chicago Blackhawks
6 - New Jersey Devils

Only teams to be voted so I'll cut it early. Chicago was ahead of NJ but Jersey was gonna get voted next anyways..

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If I was to rank the bottom 5..

1. Florida
2. NY Islanders
3. Dallas
4. Colorado
5. Buffalo

Florida's forwards are terrible aside from the top line.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
7 - Chicago Blackhawks
6 - New Jersey Devils

Only teams to be voted so I'll cut it early. Chicago was ahead of NJ but Jersey was gonna get voted next anyways..

Damn was hoping to make top 5! still cant believe I made top 10 though! I really dont think my team is actually thaaat bad lol but hey I'm not complaining :) ...

so whats next JM?

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009

1. Florida
2. NY Islanders
3. Dallas
4. Colorado
5. Buffalo

well flr center depth is very good, with Brassard now in NY and Eller having his best season, in this type of pool Eller will be valuable as far as blocked shots and points go.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009

1. Florida
2. NY Islanders
3. Dallas
4. Colorado
5. Buffalo

well flr center depth is very good, with Brassard now in NY and Eller having his best season, in this type of pool Eller will be valuable as far as blocked shots and points go.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
Im very surprised my Devils fell all the way to 6th overall pick, but I am ecstatic to add one of the top guys in a top heavy draft. I know my center depth is weak and my bottom 3 d-men aren't great but I believe I have the best top 6 wingers in the league with Kovy, Moulson, Pominville and Parenteau. Also Bishop will have the starting role in Tampa next year.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
5- Buffalo Sabres

Entry draft will be after voting so maybe in a week ish .

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Can we wait until the final draft rankings come out? pretty sure its soon anyway...

Ain't the final ranking at the end of mai. That's like a month and half. Way too long buddy. Either way theirs soo many list out there to be helpfull. We shouldn't be waitting for the final ranking unless it's a week or two away at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00