JM League.. Voting.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
The 25th overall pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to..... The Minnesota Wild

NYR, LAK, SJS also were voted.

Hmm.. not liking this pick actually... only one so far.

not sure what it is, maybe the fact that Reimer is more a number 1 then Schneider and either way neither of them are 60-70gp goalies YET... Schneider might next year if luongo gets traded.

the offense on the team feels weak. not point production wise but maybe lack of hitters, shot
blockers... anyways I dont know wth am I talking about...

the d is beast though!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Hmm.. not liking this pick actually... only one so far.

not sure what it is, maybe the fact that Reimer is more a number 1 then Schneider and either way neither of them are 60-70gp goalies YET... Schneider might next year if luongo gets traded.

the offense on the team feels weak. not point production wise but maybe lack of hitters, shot
blockers... anyways I dont know wth am I talking about...

the d is beast though!

I actually agree. Not sure what people saw in Minnesota. Someone's been voting them since the start.. Not a fan of any of their forwards. Might be too critical but I find Gaborik, Richards and Berglund extremely overrated. Wilson, Bourque and Hornqvist aren't bad but I don't think I'd want more than 2 of them in my top 6. Just my opinion. Letang and Suter is probably the best top pairing of our league, though.

The defense and goaltending is top notch but they aren't going to win in scoring categories a lot IMO.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
I actually agree. Not sure what people saw in Minnesota. Someone's been voting them since the start.. Not a fan of any of their forwards. Might be too critical but I find Gaborik, Richards and Berglund extremely overrated. Wilson, Bourque and Hornqvist aren't bad but I don't think I'd want more than 2 of them in my top 6. Just my opinion. Letang and Suter is probably the best top pairing of our league, though.

The defense and goaltending is top notch but they aren't going to win in scoring categories a lot IMO.

well mainly because gaborik has an injured past... Richards has been considered one of the most overpaid over rated players in the league since hes been with tampa. all three are not exactly having stellar seasons, but if berglund wasnt paid so much id be happy to have him. ..

the other three... well Hornqvist is a consistant 20-30goal guy with 70+gp so always handy. dont know much about bourque but seems like hes young and having a slow season. and I'm personally not a fan of wilson.. at least not yet.

deffinatly best top pairing d, and even martin... cant go wrong with a guy like him playing for the team hes playing for.... just the salary on those 3 dman is a hefty price.

bottom 6 is adequate, could... maybe... have some surprise players putting in 20-40 point season. (comeau/mathias)..? highly doubtful though.

meh.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 24th and 23rd overall picks in the JML Entry Draft belong to...... The Los Angeles Kings and The New York Rangers!!

This was a tie at 4 and 4. Only teams to be voted.. At this point I don't think the order they go in matter but I'm going to put NYR before LA because more people voted the Rangers from the last vote.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 22nd overall pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to..... The Montreal Canadiens

Carolina, Columbus, Ottawa, Washington also got voted.

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
****. I wanted my team to get a top 15 pick :laugh:
Not with that line-up. It's one of the top contenders. Deep offensive production, solid heavy minute guys at every position. Built to win.

:habs

Gabriel Landeskog - Patrice Bergeron - Patrick Kane
Emerson Etem - Tomas Plekanec - Ales Hemsky
Tyler Kennedy - Sam Gagner - Lee Stempniak
Matt Cooke - Vernon Fiddler - Alexei Ponikarovsky

Nick Leddy - Tom Gilbert
Roman Josi - Johnny Oduya
Sheldon Souray - Ryan Whitney

Antti Niemi
Martin Biron​

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 21st overall pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to.... The Columbus Blue Jackets!!

98442432_crop_exact.jpg

San Jose, Ottawa, Carolina, Boston, Washington were also voted.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The 21st overall pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to.... The Columbus Blue Jackets!!
:clap: Another contender next season!

Phil Kessel, Jeff Carter, David Jones, Jonathan Huberdeau, Brandon Sutter,
Jannik Hansen, Brendan Gallagher, James Wisniewski, Dennis Wideman, P.K. Subban, Pekka Rinne...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 20th pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to..... The Ottawa Senators

Washington, Carolina, San Jose, Winnipeg, Boston, Phoenix also got voted.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 19th pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to.... The San Jose Sharks

Winnipeg, Washington, Boston also voted.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 18th pick in the JML Entry Draft belongs to.... The Washington Capitals!!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The 17th and 16th overall picks in the JML Entry Draft belong to..... The Boston Bruins and The Winnipeg Jets

Carolina, Nashville, Colorado also voted.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Sorry guys been busy..

Carolina
Nashville

Start voting for next

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
12. Tampa Bay
11. Anaheim

Phoenix, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Detroit also voted.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Didn't realize just how bad the Islanders are...that team has to end up with the 1st overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00