Jeu Dix: Ducks @ Habs. 10/24 4:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Rumors among Habs reporters is that the Ducks kind of... enjoyed Montreal's brand of entertainment yesterday. It happened in the past; no idea if there's any truth to it.

What killed you is the amount of turnover in your own zone. I never saw that many takeaway from the Habs this year except against the horrendeous Flyers. Is your team usually that susceptible to turnovers?

Otherwise, good game. Hope your team and Saku bounces! And if not... well, we could maybe trade for him? :naughty:
they sure looked like they enjoyed montreals entertainment.....and torontos.....hopefully ottawa is boring

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Stop with the ****ing line juggling let them figure it out and get some chemistry everytime he line juggles like he did today it gets worse not better.

Ducksgo*

Drinking family! If ya like hockey we love ya. Hockey all day. Gonna watch my hobbit on hbo on demand.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Just re-watched part of the game. If Getz one-times that pass on the PP I think he scores, and it's a new game.

DaDucks*

Drinking family! If ya like hockey we love ya. Hockey all day. Gonna watch my hobbit on hbo on demand.

No bro watch "the Master" on show time on demand

Joaquin Phoenix parties hard the whole time... He drinks fuel from a torpedo aboard a warship 5 minutes into the film...

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
And on a frickin Thursday no less! Thread title is a triple entendre, we win 3-1, 6-2, or 9-3. It's in the Bible.

Score was right. Just read the tea leaves wrong.

I watched bits and pieces of the game. Everything I thought has been covered, except, I hate Silfverberg on that third line. He's not a puckhound, he's not a speedster, he's not a hitter, he's not a possession player, he doesn't do anything that Koivu and Cogliano do. He's a sniper to the exclusion of almost everything else. He needs to be with a playmaker. He's invisible otherwise.

And on the subject of playmakers, Bonino is rad. If he just had a little more explosiveness.... As it is, he deserves better targets than he's being given right now.

Last edited:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Teemu fan in Montreal

1758144.jpg

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

I watched bits and pieces of the game. Everything I thought has been covered, except, I hate Silfverberg on that third line. He's not a puckhound, he's not a speedster, he's not a hitter, he's not a possession player, he doesn't do anything that Koivu and Cogliano do. He's a sniper to the exclusion of almost everything else. He needs to be with a playmaker. He's invisible otherwise.

And on the subject of playmakers, Bonino is rad. If he just had a little more explosiveness.... As it is, he deserves better targets than he's being given right now.
Hes got Palms and Etem on his wings.. I dont know why the ******** BB decided to scratch palms and shuffle the lineups!!

DaDucks*

It's like we have to protect BB from himself right? ;)

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Trust me, it's on Winnipeg-par boring.

Usually don't mingle on other fan forums but I have to chuckle whenever someone from Montreal makes a crack about Ottawa. I suppose if your idea of strip-clubs, pawn shops and wh*re houses are right up your alley, then Montreal is for you! :naughty:

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Keep it moving, none of that in here.

Though a Montreal version of Pawn Stars is something I could get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad