Jeu Dix: Ducks @ Habs. 10/24 4:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

Think hiller needs to be traded. It's time bro it's time. If I can get a first for ya and have 3 for this years draft. I would pull the trigger. 3 firsts can do a lot for the franchise.

Andersen / Fasth I'm
Good bro.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
hey guys, can I get a straight up answer on this one.

who is quarterbacking your top powerplay. Fowler or Vatanen...

Oct 18, 2011
Anaheim was also night and day better against Dallas when Andersen jumped in. After he made a couple of saves, the Ducks pulled it together and won that game.

I'm not trying to say Andersen doesn't deserve credit, but it's not like Anaheim did Hiller any favors in that game. They definitely gave Andersen a lot more help.
something Hiller sometimes has an issue with, making saves when the team needs them....

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Oh. That. Well, if you were going to put Andersen in tonight, I think it needed to be in the 1st, or before the 2nd. I think we would have been okay with putting Andersen in if we had done it early. By the time we got halfway through the game, I just don't think there was any point. I'd probably say Boudreau dropped the ball there, or against Toronto. I would much rather have seen that than the mess he created trying to juggle lines.

I was merely speculating on why BB may have left Hiller in. Who knows what he is thinking. With Freddie signing a new contract and back to back games, maybe it was always the plan to start him tomorrow.

As for the line changes...have we ever really had set lines since BB got here? It's frustrating and it leads to everybody spending forever coming up with combinations and permutations they would like to see, even knowing that no line is permanent anymore. Trying to figure out who is on a given line at any given time is like playing 3 card monte. The deck is stacked against you.

Ducksgo*

Ohhhh Samueli rocking the Hebert Classic. Maybe I was wrong about ya

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Hiller with 3 bad games in a row. He's regressing right back to the player he really is...mediocre.

Get healthy soon Fasth, and play Andersen tomorrow

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Too bad you guys have a pretty good team. If you were a bubble team, we could hope for a Koivu trade at the deadline, something like when the Habs traded Doug Gilmour back to the Leafs at the end of his career. But I guess you'll need him down the stretch.

Can't believe we let him go to start our new dynasty with Scott Gomez.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hiller with 3 bad games in a row. He's regressing right back to the player he really is...mediocre.

The team is playing like garbage well before Hiller is letting goals in, and most of the goals aren't on Hiller.

Fasth can't seem to stay healthy for more than a 14 day stretch. It's beyond me why people are so gung ho to make him the default starter, and are ok with a completely unproven backup.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The team is playing like garbage well before Hiller is letting goals in, and most of the goals aren't on Hiller.

Fasth can't seem to stay healthy for more than a 14 day stretch. It's beyond me why people are so gung ho to make him the default starter, and are ok with a completely unproven backup.

I said nothing about Fasth being named the default starter...I simply said Hiller isn't playing very well, and Fasth getting healthy will give him a chance to regroup...settle down there Hiller supporters lol

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Holy over reaction batman. Jeez we r 7-3 not 0-11.

Pp needs work, we need a partner for fowler and bb needs yo settle on some better lines.

take a deep breath people.

Ducksgo*

Touching **** going on with Fox Sports. Disney days do I miss it..... Childhood

QuackCity93

Sep 30, 2013

Dude, what are you talking about? Hiller had a great game today and on tuesday. its just the defense in front of him had been terrible. Hiller made a lot of big saves for us the last two games but the offense hasnt done anything to help him, but I expect our boys to have more fight next game and the entire roadtrip

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I said nothing about Fasth being named the default starter...I simply said Hiller isn't playing very well, and Fasth getting healthy will give him a chance to regroup...settle down there Hiller supporters lol

I'm not a Hiller supporter, I just don't see him as the problem, and I don't see Fasth as the solution.

The team in front of him is the problem.

Ducksgo*

The VERY first ducks goal? C'mon fox sports you are just asking for bs on your twitter, FB all the bs you are on. Especially after a loss? That's ****ed up dude

Oct 18, 2011

goalie has to make some saves

PricePkPatch*

Rumors among Habs reporters is that the Ducks kind of... enjoyed Montreal's brand of entertainment yesterday. It happened in the past; no idea if there's any truth to it.

What killed you is the amount of turnover in your own zone. I never saw that many takeaway from the Habs this year except against the horrendeous Flyers. Is your team usually that susceptible to turnovers?

Otherwise, good game. Hope your team and Saku bounces! And if not... well, we could maybe trade for him? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad