Jeu Dix: Ducks @ Habs. 10/24 4:00pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suddenly7

Jun 15, 2012
Anaheim
My two favorite teams playing against each other :shakehead

Good thing I'm from Anaheim and always pick the hometown team. It will be great to see this match up since they both play the same type of game. Honesty see both these teams in a similar position.

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
This one is gonna be tough..i see Montreal giving us fits just about everywhere. I hope we blitz them in the first 5-10 minutes like we have in all of our W's.

bdawg1989*

Hey Ducks fans, Habs fan here. You guys should have no problem taking this one, our team is bad. Cant believe we let Saku go and have plugs like Gionta and Desharnais on our team ! LOL ! Hope Saku scores a hat trick or something.

leecheroflife

Apr 17, 2013
Scotland
Hey Ducks fans, Habs fan here. You guys should have no problem taking this one, our team is bad. Cant believe we let Saku go and have plugs like Gionta and Desharnais on our team ! LOL ! Hope Saku scores a hat trick or something.

I think if Koivu scores a hatty the world might implode with awesome

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hoping for a consistent effort again over the full game. This will be the first Montreal game I've seen this year, hopefully these reverse jinxes don't work :laugh:

Go Ducks!

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Hoping for a consistent effort again over the full game. This will be the first Montreal game I've seen this year, hopefully these reverse jinxes don't work :laugh:

Go Ducks!

DOd6qlD.jpg

Emerald Duck

Dec 9, 2009
Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, CA
I was hoping Andersen might get the call tonight, then he could be returned to Norfolk for their 3 games in 3 nights. Hiller can start in Ottawa. If Fasth is skating then he's pretty close to coming back and can probably backup Hiller.

At some point we need to see a little more of Andersen against NHL competition if he's part of future plans in net.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Ducks Ahoy GDT, 3-1 Habs :sarcasm:

Anaheim Ducks ‏@AnaheimDucks 2m
#NHLDucks Lovejoy and Palmieri were the extra skaters on the ice today. Appears Smith-Pelly and Fistric will be in the lineup.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Anaheim Ducks ‏@AnaheimDucks 2m
#NHLDucks Lovejoy and Palmieri were the extra skaters on the ice today. Appears Smith-Pelly and Fistric will be in the lineup.

Should be interesting around here.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I was hoping Andersen might get the call tonight, then he could be returned to Norfolk for their 3 games in 3 nights. Hiller can start in Ottawa. If Fasth is skating then he's pretty close to coming back and can probably backup Hiller.

At some point we need to see a little more of Andersen against NHL competition if he's part of future plans in net.

Until Fasth can actually play a 60 minute game Andersen is not leaving the team. And I believe BB even said Viktor had a setback the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->