Post-Game Talk: Jets win in OT 3-2

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Evander becoming a lockeroom distraction again with his intermission interview comments with Scott... not surprised.

Funny, because i got into it with an Edmonton HFer that said 55 was a distraction after we signed 55 this year...

I told him it wont be long before Evander derails Edmonton. This could get good. Stay tuned folks.

The referenced comments

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Evander becoming a lockeroom distraction again with his intermission interview comments with Scott... not surprised.

Funny, because i got into it with an Edmonton HFer that said 55 was a distraction after we signed 55 this year...

I told him it wont be long before Evander derails Edmonton. This could get good. Stay tuned folks.

if I were 30 years younger and living there, I'd have my whisper networks on the lookout at every poker room in Edmonton tonight.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Things didn't look good at the start, but the Jets came back, so we got "pushback" tonight! I did manage to fall asleep after all, but I didn't miss any goals, so that was good. I give the game four @Mud Turtle out of five...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest has been posted for our next game, which is against the St. Louis Blues, so get your guesses in. I have already put together a GDT for this game, so see you Tuesday...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad