kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Coelacanth of the game:

# 37 Connor Hellebuyck

licensed-image

coelacanth-living-fossil.gif

(It looks like he's channelling his coelacanth here too).

Last edited:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Poor first
Even middle
(thnx skinner for the SHG...Now we know how it feels for other teams when Helle plays the puck :laugh: :sarcasm:)
EDM turned it on near the end

Real nice OT goal. Great game by Helle. PK I thought was better tonight.

2nd line was real good again. Didn't love the top lines game for 3 periods.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and summit of his knowledge.

This is the dimension of imagination.

This is the dimension where @White Out 403 praises Hellebuyck.

You’ve just crossed over into the Twilight Zone …
Do you think I want him to suck and us to lose? I'm not my Dad, who thrives on losing!

Reactions: snowkiddin

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Evander becoming a lockeroom distraction again with his intermission interview comments with Scott... not surprised.

Funny, because i got into it with an Edmonton HFer that said 55 was a distraction after we signed 55 this year...

I told him it wont be long before Evander derails Edmonton. This could get good. Stay tuned folks.

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Was Perfetti knicked up near the end of the game not 1 shift in OT is kinda puzzling, maybe the trust is still not there, bottom is 2 points

He wasn't used there last year as well. Bones wanted size out there to close out the point (pretty much stated that last year when he qoukd routinely not use Cole or Fly late). He then went vet heavy in OT. I absolutely hate how conservative he is in certain situations. He coaches not to lose to a larger extreme than Maurice did.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Was Perfetti knicked up near the end of the game not 1 shift in OT is kinda puzzling, maybe the trust is still not there, bottom is 2 points
He didn't play the last 7:35 mins of the third according to Twitter (Wpg chief)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad