GDT: Jets @ Wild - Sunday, November 17 - 7PM - TSN JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckschmuck*

I really need to get myself down to Minny to see a Jets game one of these days.

Lots of Minnesota fans want to come to Winnipeg for a Jets-Wild game, but can't get a hold of enough tickets.

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Honestly, it is worth the trip to see the game day thread on the Wild site. A lot of work went into it and it is very amusing.

...and this O.P. did a fantastic job, as well!

Because it's awesome and it's a lazy sunday: here's a link for my lazy brethren

This is at the Hampton Inn in Eagan :handclap: Gotta LOVE or (hate) Jet fans :laugh:

Ok I have no idea how to make it upright...I've rotated forever and it still comes out upside down but you get the drift....now lets put the Wild on their heads or A**'s

Haha, that was confusing me. At first I thought they put upside down Jets logos for some weird kind of disrespect :laugh:

GWQNz6t.png

Got your back ;)

Pro tip: MS Paint has a "Flip Vertical" option under "Rotate". All I had to was copy and paste it into paint, flip it, and then copy and paste it onto imgur. Just for future reference :)

Last edited:

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
Pro tip: MS Paint has a "Flip Vertical" option under "Rotate". All I had to was copy and paste it into paint, flip it, and then copy and paste it onto imgur. Just for future reference :)

I declare this GDT to now officially be a MSPaint thread, we never lose these!

Shamelessly appropriated from kingwoodballs
wpgvstb5.jpg

Last edited:

Rook37

Feb 22, 2013
Winnipeg
I declare this GDT to now officially be a MSPaint thread, we never lose these!

Because I am lazy, procrastinating and maybe somehwat hungover, your wish is my command

GO JETS GO :yo::yo::yo:

noAobXQ.png

edit: i have not seen that kingwoodballs pic before, that's fantastic :laugh: :biglaugh:

Last edited:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Up 'n Atom!

TomServoShaded.jpg

* Hybrid of Tom Servo's most excellent MS Paint rendition of my avatar, with some shading - couldn't help myself. :D Go forth MS Paint, and assure us of the win!

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Let's get this rivalry cookin' folks! Here's to a fierce game, albeit with no injuries.

Also, and this is just more of an FYI, that picture on the GDT creation is of Minneapolis, not St. Paul. I don't care other than just want everyone to be informed on our cities!

Cheers

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Let's get this rivalry cookin' folks! Here's to a fierce game, albeit with no injuries.

Also, and this is just more of an FYI, that picture on the GDT creation is of Minneapolis, not St. Paul. I don't care other than just want everyone to be informed on our cities!

Cheers

Our GDT creator wouldn't do that on purpose, would they? ;)

G'luck tonight! Should be a good game. :nod:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
2 hours to game time. Go jets Go chant in the lobby of the arena

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Wild's twitter account, urging Wild fans to be louder than Jets fans, I guess:

Minnesota Wild ‏@mnwild 33m
Fun atmosphere already @XcelEnergyCtr tonight. Remember #MnWild fans...#beloud #belouder #beloudest

https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/402228924186251264

Sounds like it'll be quite a fun building tonight - I've seen the Sens play the Leafs in Ottawa, and it's quite boisterous, to say the least. Tons 'o Leafs fans in attendance, so I'm assuming that Xcel would be something similar to that, with Jets fans invading.

Looking forward to this game - Wild will be an extremely tough test.

Go :jets GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad