GDT: Jets @ Wild - Sunday, November 17 - 7PM - TSN JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
So, today marks the return of "Supermond - what a great story. Could have been life threatening, never mind career ending. Kudos to him - hope he's able to step in and contribute.

PS: for stats lovers, do not take a look at the Wild's possession stats vs. the Jets possession stats. It's going to be a very good test tonight. Yeo's really pushed them forward by changing their system.

redmond_superman.jpg

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
Honestly, it is worth the trip to see the game day thread on the Wild site. A lot of work went into it and it is very amusing.

...and this O.P. did a fantastic job, as well!

Whileee

May 29, 2010
With the PK dropping a bit, I wonder whether we might see Noel use Frolik there a bit more. He was a PK ace last year with Chicago.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Time is going so slow, pumped for this game and want it to start already!

5-3 Jets, little (2), Redmond, Ladd and Kane. Make it happen!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
View attachment 68551

This is at the Hampton Inn in Eagan :handclap: Gotta LOVE or (hate) Jet fans :laugh:

Ok I have no idea how to make it upright...I've rotated forever and it still comes out upside down but you get the drift....now lets put the Wild on their heads or A**'s

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Honestly, it is worth the trip to see the game day thread on the Wild site. A lot of work went into it and it is very amusing.

...and this O.P. did a fantastic job, as well!

Agreed - it's a great GDT, and they're good folk, too. I love the rivalry between us; when we went to the Wings game a couple of weeks ago we wore our Jets gear, and got lots of comments (ALL good natured joshing) and many thumbs ups! Probably my favourite arena after the MTSC.

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Agreed - it's a great GDT, and they're good folk, too. I love the rivalry between us; when we went to the Wings game a couple of weeks ago we wore our Jets gear, and got lots of comments (ALL good natured joshing) and many thumbs ups! Probably my favourite arena after the MTSC.

As far as buildings it is my favourite arena. And your right about the people too ... salt of the earth

Puckschmuck*

As far as buildings it is my favourite arena. And your right about the people too ... salt of the earth

I wonder if they think this about us as well.............................

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
Jets have played exceptional team game over the last week and a half. I hope the pendulum stays stuck on this extreme for the foreseeable future. Character wins and solid D makes up a playoff team.

GO JETS GO

And speaking of playoff teams, Go Riders!

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Zach Redmond will play with Adam Pardy, Keaton Ellerby bumped into a Top-4 role, likely with Toby Enstrom. Byfuglien/Clitsome on D #NHLJets

Via ken Wiebe

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pavelec-300x170.jpg

Ondrej Pavelec - What's team doing better than last time Jets in St. Paul?

Evander Kane - What have the Jets been doing better? Not getting on the score sheet nagging him? Penetrating the Wild's defence. Facing Harding.

To listen click here.

Coach-Noel-pre-game-300x170.jpg

Coach Noel - Update on Zach Bogosian (Moderate groin strain – week to week). What the loss of Bogosian means to the lineup. Special seeing Zach Redmond back in the lineup? Two hot teams going up against each other, what are keys to the game?

To listen click here.

Last edited:

jetkarma*

Zach Redmond will play with Adam Pardy, Keaton Ellerby bumped into a Top-4 role, likely with Toby Enstrom. Byfuglien/Clitsome on D #NHLJets

Via ken Wiebe

Pretty decent depth provided by Chevy , not ideal of course but half the starting D were free acquisitions.

You can fill in your depth positions this way , at times one of them will elevate to more than just a guy but they also fill needed slots , and do it cheaply.

As we have seen , the elite level is of course harder to stock but like how we have selected in the draft in this regard. Patience , hard to wait , but we are doing this right imo .

KJF

Nov 30, 2012
This is a game we really need to win clean. Don't give them any points.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
There are a lot of Jets Jerseys seen walking on 7th street in St Paul. There's even more inside the pubs. Probably 50/50 with Wild Jerseys so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->