#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
AqXTlYh.png

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Gotta keep this streak going, especially against Minnesota, they are really strong.

vBookie all in!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Nice job on the GDT JC! :handclap:

Really looking forward to this game - like the 2 games against the Caps last year that sank their playoff hopes, I think this is one of those games that has a fair amount of significance. Wild are playing very well, Jets are chasing them in the central, Jets HAVE to start closing the gap, and it's a chance to keep the winning streak alive, and move closer to the playoff line.

No pressure. :laugh:

Go :jets Go!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Looks like your GDT was early, too. I wonder what this means. Both teams jinxed? :laugh:

Either way, good luck! May the best team win.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Looking forward to an entertaining game! Plus, with the thousands of Jets fans in attendance, it will seem like a home game for the boys. We seem louder at the Xcel than in any other building!

Go Jets Go!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
This will be a tough game.....hoping we gain a split with the Wild over the next two games.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Need to start beating the teams we are chasing. Will be interesting to see the defensive pairings without Bogo.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Need to start beating the teams we are chasing. Will be interesting to see the defensive pairings without Bogo.

I'm kind of curious myself. If you put Enstrom and Buff together do you really trust a second pairing of Clitsome - Ellerby/Redmond and a 3rd pairing of Pardy - Ellerby/Redmond?

I think I'd want to see:

Clitsome - Buff
Enstrom - Ellerby
Pardy - Redmond

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
No way - all 4pts please. I'm greedy. :D But yes, it's going to be tough, and a good test. Wild are on quite a point run.

Oh yea I would love all 4 points boys but I think that will be a bit tough. Wild have had excellent goaltending so far this season.

Hoping for the win tonight

RonJon

May 18, 2011
Every point is important but division points will make or break a season real quick. We need to start winning these games on a consistent basis. Go Jets Go

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
I'm kind of curious myself. If you put Enstrom and Buff together do you really trust a second pairing of Clitsome - Ellerby/Redmond and a 3rd pairing of Pardy - Ellerby/Redmond?

I think I'd want to see:

Clitsome - Buff
Enstrom - Ellerby
Pardy - Redmond

Those are the pairings I prefer as well. They just make the most sense to me.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
What a day of sports this is today! Mrs. Monty is already in all her Vikings gear ready for the 3:30 start for the Vikings at Seattle, plus we've got the CFL East and West Divisional Finals, Baltimore at Chicago, Green Bay at the Giants, San Fran at New Orleans, and then for the big finale, the Jets at the Wild and the NFL game of the year, Kansas City at Denver.

I am going to wear out the batteries on the remote, and now I'm seriously considering moving the other big HDTV into the TV room, because I don't think I can do all this with only one television.

It's an orgy of great games today! I may need a day off tomorrow.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
What a day of sports this is today! Mrs. Monty is already in all her Vikings gear ready for the 3:30 start for the Vikings at Seattle, plus we've got the CFL East and West Divisional Finals, Baltimore at Chicago, Green Bay at the Giants, San Fran at New Orleans, and then for the big finale, the Jets at the Wild and the NFL game of the year, Kansas City at Denver.

I am going to wear out the batteries on the remote, and now I'm seriously considering moving the other big HDTV into the TV room, because I don't think I can do all this with only one television.

It's an orgy of great games today! I may need a day off tomorrow.

The Vikings game might only be interesting for a quarter or two until the Seahawks put it well out of reach, so that might save your remote some battery life ;)

This will be a tough one. Back-to-back, I'd put Pavelec in tonight and Monty tomorrow. Hopefully that's the case, and hopefully the defence doesn't completely fall apart. I'm very worried with both Clitsome AND Ellerby in the top 4.

kurpitsa

Jan 21, 2013
Helsinki
This is is a 4 points game for sure. We have to win these! Hopefully we get a great start and keep pushing with all lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->