DgyfHtU.jpg

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
supernatural-hockey-jersey-design1.png

I appreciate all the hard work that you put into your GDT's! Unfortunately, I'm living in the 80's and have never seen Supernatual, so the references just went over my head, sorry.

I'm looking forward to another great game by our guys! Let's take the shine out of them Stars! Go Jets Go!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Just keep on beating the teams in our division boys , and then everyone else . :naughty: Great job again Zhamnov even though i have never seen the show , still looks like alot of work to me .

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
we have better D.
we have a better goalie.
we have better depth.
one can argue that they have the better top player, but it's a tough argument.
we have a better top line.

should win. can win. wanna win.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
@Fellow Jets and Patrik Laine fans, especially those whom may have some superstitions about so called 'jinxing':

My personal, not so dutifully kept statistical records show clearly that every time when there have existed following critical conditions:

a) Dallas game oncoming
b) @Mulletman thread about Laine's scoring
c) Dallas -theme has been played in some relevant thread

Patrik Laine always scored against Dallas Stars, and a sample set is not minuscule anymore, at least when comparing his performance and production versus Dallas under above conditions met and production and performance over his entire career. All are in full alignment to fully expect another scoring circus for Patrik.

a) True. Next game. Check.
b) True: Thread here https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ore-in-his-first-2-games-this-season.2551749/ Check.
c) True. Posted above by me. Check.

So far

17.3% of his career goals
7.3% of career assists
13.2% of career points
50.0% of career hattricks, and
38.5% of career game winners

were produced when playing against this awesome points inflating machine from Dallas. And the point automatics have been working both 5-on-5 (9G) and PP (5G). No statistical reasons to expect the trend wouldn't continue, tho S% maybe little bit high, but that can be easily compensated by increasing shooting volume: by default shoot always you have a puck! So, Go ahead Patrik and make our day once again! :nod::sarcasm:;):popcorn:

Last edited:

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Gonna miss this game because I work early tomorrow morning which sucks, but I have faith Laine will continue to do Laine things to the Stars.

The march to 82-0 continues!

Oh and GJF you reminded me that I got Gamecenter live this year which means I get the replays too. That makes me feel slightly better. :D

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
HT, please!

I’ll be missing this one as we’re visiting family in AB over Thanksgiving. We will however be seeing Dylan Cozens and the Lethbridge Hurricanes take on Kirby Dach and the Saskatoon Blades, so at least the hockey quota will be met!

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Stoked for tonight!!! Jets and then the fight, gonna be a good one.

I expect to pound the Stars... I mean you can already mark down Laine for a hatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad