Post-Game Talk: JETS vs SENS, Saturday 2:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
This is not the only team that can't make those deals, it's not fair at all and will be a focus for the new CBA. But it is not fair market value it is unreasonable demands.
UFA can negotiate with any team.

Whatever the best offer they can get in that situation is by definition “fair market value”.

You don’t get to offer Ottawa housing prices to a homeowner in Vancouver because that is what you consider “fair”.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ive never been a condon fan or an andy fan. I watch the game nervous all the time.

I am more comfortable with nilsson
Andy only makes me nervous when he plays the puck or they are behind the net.

Sensfanatic

Nov 8, 2014
Just looking at the Sens scoring this game and realize that in the next 2 weeks this organization will likely have traded:

Karlsson
Hoffman
Dzingle
Stone
Dechenes

Total insanity.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
This is not the only team that can't make those deals, it's not fair at all and will be a focus for the new CBA. But it is not fair market value it is unreasonable demands.
Okay, then

1. Don't trade for guys you won't be able to afford in less than 2 years.

2. Don't wait until the trade deadline to deal a guy you know you won't be able to afford when you've already decided to enter a rebuild.

Those decisions greatly depreciated the returns we'll get for these players.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Okay so watching the last few games ; i haven’t been this disinterested in my Senators in 15 years. I have to say I have accepted losing Alfie, I am still trying to accept losing Karlsson - I look ahead and try to have faith... I am okay w losing Duchene because I think this owner and GM are just plain dumb and that’s what they’ll do but I just cant tolerate losing Stone. Im not sure I could ever like this organization again. I hate peoplewho usually say this but thats how i feel

Went to 4 Sens game this year none in Ottawa

I also like Nilsson, Andy is too small in his net and plays too small with his technique. Feel like Aragorn atm

Reactions: hockey20000

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
incredible how a player as bad as boro can be an assistant captain on an NHL team.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Bending but not breaking. We're forcing Jets shot from the outside. We can do this the rest of the game for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad