Post-Game Talk: JETS vs SENS, Saturday 2:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
"Boucher's doing a great job playing the kids"

Goes 11 7 ... plays 9 forwards .. I'm all for the win but .. the alternatives to White and Tkachuk are certainly not much better.. Really 8 .. Balcers isn't getting out much so far this period either... Not NHLers I guess

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Bending but not breaking. We're forcing Jets shot from the outside. We can do this the rest of the game for all I care.

dude it was like watching an ahl team vs an nhl team. they got dominated.

also why the f*** is boro back on the ice. watching him gives me an aneurysm

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
dude it was like watching an ahl team vs an nhl team. they got dominated.

also why the **** is boro back on the ice. watching him gives me an aneurysm

No, it's like watching a team protect a 4-1 lead with 6 minutes left. IF it works, it works. It doesn't have to be pretty.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
UFA can negotiate with any team.

Whatever the best offer they can get in that situation is by definition “fair market value”.

You don’t get to offer Ottawa housing prices to a homeowner in Vancouver because that is what you consider “fair”.

And if the bank says no loans pay up front the amount of people buying houses would shrink now wouldn't it? Or how many businesses would go under if all the employed demanded all there pay for the year on day 1? It's unreasonable

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seems to have been a consistent thing with this team under boucher, we always look gassed to finish games. 11-7 probably doesn't help with that.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seems to have been a consistent thing with this team under boucher, we always look gassed to finish games. 11-7 probably doesn't help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->