QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
This is awesome Mud, f***ing awesome..

GJG - Please Laine, get some tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
5 minutes into hockey and chill and she gives you this look.

obk8qTp.jpg
Elvira sure looks like She is ready to rip open Your ribcage and eat Your liver with beans in Lecter style.

DREGER21

Mar 26, 2018
It took me the first 4-5 pics before I realized the brilliance of someone's Photoshop skills. Well done good sir!

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Ottawa is usually good for a rookie's debut. Niku with a hattrick. Karlsson a minus 3 and the last niku goal is an empty netter where Karlsson is playing goal and gets beat clean.

Reactions: FinJetster

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Wow, that was great. I got everything else but Lynn Byfuglien and Moray Ehlers..
Lynn only because I couldn’t think of anything else. Lol. And first name is also contained in the last name.
I hate when parents don’t put thought into names.
Best story I ever heard (not sure if it is actually true) is about the founder of Loblaws. His parents named him Bob. Think about that and say it fast 3 times. BOB LOBLAW. :laugh:

Reactions: Kgame and Pongs21

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Lynn only because I couldn’t think of anything else. Lol. And first name is also contained in the last name.
I hate when parents don’t put thought into names.
Best story I ever heard (not sure if it is actually true) is about the founder of Loblaws. His parents named him Bob. Think about that and say it fast 3 times. BOB LOBLAW. :laugh:
I knew a guy once by last name of Burr. His parents thought it was cool naming him Timothy. True story.

Reactions: Oilpeg

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
If someone can tell me how to embed an image in this goddamn thing then maybe I can crank out some more

I went to Imgur and set up an account. It was pretty painless, then you upload an image to it.
Once the image is on imgur, you copy “direct link to image” and then just paste it in here.
There may be FAR easier ways to do it that others would know.
...As just demonstrated by YYZ.

Reactions: one other person

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I went to Imgur and set up an account. It was pretty painless, then you upload an image to it.
Once the image is on imgur, you copy “direct link to image” and then just paste it in here.
There may be FAR easier ways to do it that others would know.
...As just demonstrated by YYZ.

You can still even use the old fashioned method of IMG tags. It still works.

Reactions: one other person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad