GDT: JETS VS SENATORS (APR 2 - 6:30 PM) "SISTER ACT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
That whole sequence in front of Helle started with the Senator player pitch forking Helle, strange the ref did not see that, I'm tired of guys doing that all season and when protect the goalie will the **** end of the stick

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Amazing that this team just keeps winning. Bodes well for the future.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Your cherry picking the numbers. I said that Helly hasn't been as good the last 2 months. His last 2 months are below his season save %. You're the one deciding to make an arbitrary bull**** decision to compare Jan/Feb to Feb/March.
So wait, you decide to make this statement into a 2-month split, to pretend that you weren't unequivocally wrong about his stats in March, but when we're comparing it we're comparing a two-month split to a full season, instead of the preceeding two-month split? And I'm the one making arbitrary bullshit decisions?

Sounds like you're cherry picking numbers to avoid being wrong here.

Let's make it really simple. No one in the world would read your statement about his last two months and think that he was extremely good in March. So the fact that you're pretending to talk about a full two-month split to begin with is ridiculous. After that point, we're just arguing semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad