GDT: JETS VS SENATORS (APR 2 - 6:30 PM) "SISTER ACT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I was hopin Lowry's sis would be smokin hot. I know....it's my problem.

Just for you Aggie. Best I can do. :)
xLgIp3A.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great job Mud but it's also really creepy . :laugh: Do some of the guys have real sisters ? Because now i need to see them . :laugh: Also the game story was hilarious especially when Enstrom's sister got the LBI for 6 to 8 weeks . :laugh: Oh ya , Go Jets Go !! Almost forgot about the game because of this . :laugh:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
laine needs 2 if he wants any shot at 50 or to win the rocket this game.. and sens are ripe for goals.. make us happy boys!

go jets go

Last edited by a moderator:

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Saw the thread title and was expecting more

images

Those photoshop jobs are amazing though. And the NAMES. Moray Ehlers and Mellisha Armia - well done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathil8

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
This is awesome. One of my favourite GDT of all time. That's what I'm telling myself so I don't get distracted from some amazing work.

Last edited by a moderator:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Seeyutu Morrow could be a Bond girl. :laugh: "Moray Ehlers"... this is some serious creativity!

This is so whacked, its perfect! Adam and Eve Lowry... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great job Mud T.

Last edited:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Saw the thread title and was expecting more

images

Those photoshop jobs are amazing though. And the NAMES. Moray Ehlers and Mellisha Armia - well done!

Thanks Kiwi. Glad you picked up on the Melisha one. Wasn’t sure if anyone would.
I was also very proud of Petra (Peter) Stastny, Hatti Tanev, and Jaime (Jimi) Hendricks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad