GDT: Jets vs Senators 6pm, SN360 & SN1 - "Romancing the Stone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Jets got a point, but I think it's going to be generally accepted they didn't deserve it.

Team is still hot garbage.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Overreaction for me is that this year the leaders on the team have played like they get a free ride back to the conference finals. Not how that works guys.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
May as well keep assets. This team is NOT close to a contender. I am certain by April it will be clear and Nashville, San Jose and Calgary will all pull ahead and show to be superior

Reactions: sipowicz

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This Ottawa team doesn't look like a last place team to me. You wonder with all their talent, especially with Karlson, how they got in in last place in their division :huh:

Reactions: roccerfeller

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
May as well keep assets. This team is NOT close to a contender. I am certain by April it will be clear and Nashville, San Jose and Calgary will all pull ahead and show to be superior

What about Nashville's play since November has you sure they will pull away? They've been as bad as this.

Reactions: purdy44

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Wheeler and Scheifele pretty awful leaders lately

If your leaders are bad and they keep getting a pass.

The rest will be down..... and eventually will always question ...

If losing continues this will get magnified.

Jets were winning until lately so it was getting looked over.

But leadership been bad this year.

Starting with the coach.

Reactions: sipowicz

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I wonder what it would take for it to be socially acceptable to complain about this team?

In the event that you were being sincere: sticking to facts works great in that regard, as does avoiding reality-defying exaggerations and not showing happiness in light of the team's failure. See which, the numerous posts critical about the team in this thread that are receiving absolutely zero blowback whatsoever.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
At some point Schiefele lost the 200 foot game and became all about offense.

I hate to agree with this because Scheifele up to this point has been 100% dedicated to getting better every year. However, despite this extreme dedication, something has changed with him.

Do we know his Fortnite screen name?

Reactions: sipowicz and SUX2BU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad