Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Leafs - Saturday, Feb 21 6pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
If ass isn't blurred out, what word could you have used there?

Ass isn't blurred out but I figured that's just because then the filter would pick up things like assistant, assassin, etc. and so the mods just trust the upstanding members of the forum to censor themselves.

Other swears are always swears. ****head, ****tard, ********, ******, you get the point.

edit: interesting, ****head only censors out the ****, but ******** blocks out **** AND head. weird.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Ass isn't blurred out but I figured that's just because then the filter would pick up things like assistant, assassin, etc. and so the mods just trust the upstanding members of the forum to censor themselves.

Other swears are always swears. ****head, ****tard, ********, ******, you get the point.

*cough* Suck up *cough*
*cough* teachers pet *cough*
*cough* brutal sac% aka balls/60 *cough*

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
*cough* Suck up *cough*
*cough* teachers pet *cough*
*cough* brutal sac% aka balls/60 *cough*

0DzhW.gif

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
When I saw you were "adding to it", I thought for sure I was gonna see a double cheeseburger photoshopped into Kesler's hands :)

That would have been amazing!

I actually was going to post something from the Turkey Girl thread, but the shovel guy is awesome :laugh:

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
wait what so trouba has one bad game and all of a sudden hes the reason we cant seem to string together more than 1 win at a time

Derfel*

I probably won't be able to watch this game tonight. Still in Bethesda, but working working working.

I assume the Jets will win though, so it's okay.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Just my opinion, but we lose nothing but a little inconsistent physicality with Buff on D. He's cutting into Trouba's ice time. Trouba and Myers can easily handle big mins and we can live with a sheltered pair for less than 10 mins ES. It just sucks it took losing Perreault for it to happen but those are the breaks.

Call me crazy but I feel we are so much better with him making an impact on forward and Trouba/Myers carrying the load on D. Go Jets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad