GDT: Jets vs Leafs (Mar-31st, 6pm HNIC) - "Did you drove, or did you flew?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Maybe... Kane always has the specter of personality problems though, which in the playoffs can potentially be a real big problem. Also loading up on veteran centres depth is a lot more important for a playoff run then wingers (which is why I think players like Kane and Vanek looked so under-priced).
That's fair However I think in a contract year he'd be extremely stupid to jeaorodize his payday so he'll be on his best behaviour. He has 9gs 5a in 15 gp and the Sharks have lost 3 games since he's been there. He fits the teams needs better than an additional C does granted if Thornton comes back.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
chevy_lurks.png

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
That's fair However I think in a contract year he'd be extremely stupid to jeaorodize his payday so he'll be on his best behaviour. He has 9gs 5a in 15 gp and the Sharks have lost 3 games since he's been there. He fits the teams needs better than an additional C does granted if Thornton comes back.
You could definitely turn out to be right there. For now though I still like what Stastny brings to the Jets and his price was very reasonable for a guy that completely upgrades this team down the middle (that 1st is going to be a very late 1st given the way the Jets are playing).
Foley and a 1st is not "litfle more than a song".
a very late first I am thinking :)

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Another exhausted Wheeler sighting.
I love how the announcer sounded so disgusted when Kormorov missed the net.

Reactions: BrokerD

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
These commentators were awful in the first Jets vs. Leafs game last season and they're terrible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad