9JB6QIr.jpg

wWAtIqI.jpg

LzRDJjx.jpg

jXghHvM.jpg
LQXusKA.jpg

VIaJgxs.jpg

9dyQAOa.jpg

sbgSg0w.jpg

In case the single anthem game of two Canadian teams isn't your style... here's your American Anthem

VSmI31z.jpg

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Dang! Here I thought that, having woke up at 4 AM for some reason, I'd have a shot at my second 'first'. And, since we won the last time I was first, I figured that we'd have tonight's game in the bag. Now we know who to blame if we lose eh? (PS - it's not me).

Lulz aside, another great GDT Z5gg! And I'm not just saying that because I got an executive producer credit.

Almost no books have a line out on tonight's game. Only exception is Unibet. They have Toronto as 1.75:1 facourites. Given that the Leafs played last night it might be a chance for some profit while cheering on the good guys methinks.

m.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Dang! Here I thought that, having woke up at 4 AM for some reason, I'd have a shot at my second 'first'. And, since we won the last time I was first, I figured that we'd have tonight's game in the bag. Now we know who to blame if we lose eh? (PS - it's not me).

Lulz aside, another great GDT Z5gg! And I'm not just saying that because I got an executive producer credit.

Almost no books have a line out on tonight's game. Only exception is Unibet. They have Toronto as 1.75:1 facourites. Given that the Leafs played last night it might be a chance for some profit while cheering on the good guys methinks.

m.

I'm genuinely sorry for the loss. :laugh:

Reactions: Dayofthedogs

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
well i didnt watch last game or post in the gdt and we lost bad.. so now im over my hangover after sleeping all day i will be watching this one and hoping for a laine sighting in the rocket race.. 3 wld be perfect.. and a win

GO JETS GO!

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Those Jets who turn up and give as good an effort as in the season opener shall walk home from Toronto.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Another fantastic GDT! I loved SCTV as a kid, I thought it was so funny!

th

I hate the Toronto Maple Buds and we need to beat them badly tonight! The Canadian headquarters for the company I work for are in the GTA, and after the last game our two teams played, we never heard the end of it! It's payback time guys! I want to be able to talk some trash with them on Monday! WE NEED THIS!
candymoranis.jpg

Anything like the game against the Blackhawks and I'm going to do a number on my television...
th

GO JETS GO!!!

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
Good Job
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/huge.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/karge.png

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Awesome stuff Zhamnov , loved SCTV . Very underrated talent on that show . Loved the Count and the 3D skits , ooooow 3D . And who in Canada didn't have the Bob and Doug Mckenzie album ? Ok Jets lets Take Off Eh !! and win this one tonight . :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Another fantastic GDT! I loved SCTV as a kid, I thought it was so funny!

th

I hate the Toronto Maple Buds and we need to beat them badly tonight! The Canadian headquarters for the company I work for are in the GTA, and after the last game our two teams played, we never heard the end of it! It's payback time guys! I want to be able to talk some trash with them on Monday! WE NEED THIS!
candymoranis.jpg

Anything like the game against the Blackhawks and I'm going to do a number on my television...
th

GO JETS GO!!!
That's a great picture of Enstrom and Buff :laugh: Candy even has Buff's fro . :laugh:

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Dr C

Sponsor
Jan 28, 2014
Whitby, Ontario
What an amazing game-day thread ! This brings me back to the good old days of my youth ! SCTV was a favourite, and i still miss John Candy. You guys should be very proud of your team. You have a wonderful passion for hockey in Winnipeg, and I would love to meet you guys in the finals. Good luck the rest of the way. Let’s hope for a close, exciting game tonight with no injuries. Perhaps a Stanley Cup finals preview ?

I can dream, can’t I?........ :sarcasm: :nod: :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What an amazing game-day thread ! This brings me back to the good old days of my youth ! SCTV was a favourite, and i still miss John Candy. You guys should be very proud of your team. You have a wonderful passion for hockey in Winnipeg, and I would love to meet you guys in the finals. Good luck the rest of the way. Let’s hope for a close, exciting game tonight with no injuries. Perhaps a Stanley Cup finals preview ?

I can dream, can’t I?........ :sarcasm: :nod: :laugh:
Having the only 2 teams in Canada making the playoffs playing a game this late in the season , it's like the NHL knew what was going to happen this season . :sarcasm: :laugh:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Love to see a win tonight, love even more to see Laine with a hat trick, really love to see Big Buff lay out one of his bone crushing legal hits on AM. Haha

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Awesome job on the GDT! SCTV was one of our country’s best exports of comedy, Bizarre a close second.

Should be a good one tonight, Jets will prevail, for the sake of all humanity, please win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad