GDT: Jets vs Hawks (Apr-7th, 6:00PM) - "The Power"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Was more of a ThunderCats guy (I know a huge He-Man copy). Go Jets go. Also Orso made me snort.
he_man_vs_lion_o_by_rhymesyndicate-d3l3ts0.jpg

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Hey Guys!

Ottawa Senator Fan here! I've been following the HF Boards sites for years and finally decided to register an account. Is there room on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon? I've been following the Jets intensely since mid- February and I love the makeup of this team. I want to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada and the Jets are our best chance.

Go Jets Go!

NuotOWD.jpg

Everyone is welcome, once your train arrives to Winnipeg you'll see this marvellous place!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I loved the old G.I. Joe cartoon, and especially Cobra Commander's classic deadpans.

One that stuck with me for a long time: Cobra had rigged up some kooky boulder trap like in Indiana Jones, and the Joes are coming down the corridor and the boulder rolls right towards them and it sends them all scattering and flying away.

And watching this on his monitor, CC gleefully exclaims "I got eleven! That's even BETTER than a strike!"

Mandatory viewing right around, followed by the rest of the Saturday Morning Fun Pit episode :P

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
hellebuyck_allstar.png

So, now we have confess’d that in second place we shine,
And we’ve mortgaged the playoffs with ridiculous skill,
First place we’ll forfeit, to the mustard kitten swine
Thou depth scoring will restore, to be my comfort still:
But Helle Boy wilt not let any rubber disc escape free,
For multiple records he art covetous and he is kind;
Obstensibly learn’d positioning and deftness from Sir Flahertee,
Under that bond of Chevy’s deal as fast doth bind.
The random feist of thy Tanev the Hawks wilt take,
And Lurch-the-Usurper, wood to teeth put’st forth all to use,
And the ESL triad will bend the soul of any backup for our sake;
So the Hawks will lose through the first line’s abuse.
Q, are you gutted? Thou hast both Kane and Debrin-kitty:
Thou roster pays the whole, and yet they are not free.

Last edited:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Just for the record, Skeletor is no relation....people confuse us but he spells his name with a 'k'.....

Just for the record we have no relation either. We spell and pronounce our names differently.

m.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Hey Guys!

Ottawa Senator Fan here! I've been following the HF Boards sites for years and finally decided to register an account. Is there room on the Winnipeg Jets bandwagon? I've been following the Jets intensely since mid- February and I love the makeup of this team. I want to bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada and the Jets are our best chance.

Go Jets Go!
Exactly, I love this mentality!

Back to Canada, preferably Winnipeg, and definitely not Toronto, Edmonton or Montreal..:sarcasm:

Yutronkov

Apr 7, 2018
Ottawa Valley
Thanks for the warm welcome lads.

Time to close out the season on a high note. Should be an emotional night of hockey with the Humboldt Hockey tragedy. Hopefully the Winnipeg boys can pull out a victory in honour of those poor young hockey players, their coaches and their families.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I HAVE THE POWEEER!

GJG - Finish of the "season" with a good showing!

Another favourite of mine Zham, good job, I feel like the good jobs are becoming moot, since it's a given!

I still appreciate them anyway.
If no one talked about them or said much to me about them I wouldn't do it as it would feel like no one was reading them.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Nothing about this game matters to me anymore after hearing the horrific news about the Humboldt tragedy. Get the game played, no injuries to either team and send lots of love to the families, survivors and those fighting to stay alive and that whole community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad